MCAT | Sign Up for the Team

Discussion in 'MCAT | Sign Up & Official Team List' started by DarkMoonEnigma, May 25, 2018.

1. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

I will add your name to the official MCAT list and attach the banner under your name.

Nice to have you join us. :)

2. Alya Drarh

Alya Drarh Member Volunteer Mentor Monria Yamato Pilot MCAT Team Member

I'm trying to be more attentive to the chat to answer questions and of course spend more time on Monria. I'd be honored to help out if needed.

3. Phenom Nex

Phenom Nex Member MCAT Team Member

Phenom Fuey Nex
    GMT
    Will help with anything. Noobish compared to most of you but I make a good test dummy:p

4. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

Welcome to MCAT Phenom, your banner has been added. :)

5. Gunvald of Monria

Gunvald of Monria Active Member

Gunvald of Monria
    GMT/UTC +3

I can help with anything related to free to play, managing yourself and budget in Monria.

In depth view of basic things, hand to hand experience.

I have done this few times and feedback has been positive.

Fairly active during weekdays.
    Very active during weekends.

I am new but i have fresh experience.

I am here to serve!

6. DarkMoonEnigma

I must apologize Gunvald for being so efficient with my forum work, but I added you to the MCAT program way too soon based on the length of time that you have been a Monrian Born.

I gave you the MB starter kit on March 15th which makes your time on Monria and in the game only 3 weeks, and feel that more experience is needed, and more time needs to pass before you can be considered for the MCAT team. I know that you have been going guns ablazin' but we will have a private chat about this, and maybe some time in the future we can revisit this initiative.

Again, my sincere apologies for not giving more thought to this. Not to offer as an excuse, but I've had a lot going on lately and I sometimes tend to be reactive rather than giving thought to something before acting.

We'll have a private chat about this. :)

7. Gunvald of Monria

Gunvald of Monria Active Member

No problem at all.

I understand.

Just hope there hasn't been complaints about me.

See you ingame! :)

Lavinia likes this.
  8. Crafty Nana

Crafty Nana Member MCAT Team Member

Craty Canadain Nana
    GMT -5 Eastern
    I will help in any way I can when I am on planert and with any infor I have when I am off planet.
    I am a lot when it is quiet at night and into the wee hours of the morning :D

9. DarkMoonEnigma

You're all set Nana, and I attached your MCAT banner below your name as well.

I am East Coast US as well, and right now in the Spring, we are -4 game time, unless you're a bit more West from me, which would be considered Central US ... because I see you are in Canada. :)

10. Crafty Nana

Crafty Nana Member MCAT Team Member

Thank you :D
    I am the same time zone as you... game time -4
    Kingston Ontario :D

11. Eagle

Eagle New Member MCAT Team Member

Hey Shadow and Mal DME I would consider it a pleasure to be added to the MCAT I will always help when and where needed. my in game name is LoneEagleHawk and I can help with most anything I am on in different times I am in the EST time zone but am on sometimes all night lol as Mal or Shadow can tell you. I will try to the best of my ability to do whatever it takes to help fellow players.

Last edited: May 21, 2019
  12. DarkMoonEnigma

Thank you Eagle, and welcome to the MCAT team ... your official MCAT banner has been added below your avatar name. Looking forward to your participation as a member of this awesome team. :)

13. Eagle

Eagle New Member MCAT Team Member

Thank you I will try my best to do what is needed to help the community when possible.

14. VeNgeNcE

VeNgeNcE Member MCAT Team Member

After our chat at the monthly event I guess I could be considered for application to MCAT.

Jay VeNgeNcE Spitzel

GMT-4 (Baltimore, MD, USA here)

Online time varies but you can almost 100% of the time expect to see me on for the weekends at least 16 hours over the 2 days. Weekdays is sort of random but always around 00:00 MA time.

I think you know how I run by now... run and gun is the game I play so rescues, tp runs, killing the level 71 yog, etc...

15. DarkMoonEnigma

Thanks for volunteering for the MCAT team Vengence, and yes, it was a nice in-game chat and I would definitely consider you MCAT ready for sure. Appreciate that you want to be a part of our growing community in that respect.

MCAT assistance is universe-wide no matter where members are, especially when we do our field trips. I am planning a Calypso field trip most likely the weekend of June 5th but waiting on availability confirmation from someone. We always leave Monria with the Friday travel schedule and come back to Monria with the Sunday travel schedule on field trips.

When we do our field trips, any MCAT member who doesn't have the free travel benefit won't have to pay the travel fee during that weekend.

Welcome to the MCAT team :) ... I have added the official MCAT banner beneath your avatar name.

16. VeNgeNcE

VeNgeNcE Member MCAT Team Member

Thanks DME. I'll try not to let you down :p

17. DarkMoonEnigma

No worries ... just jump in and assist where you can when you see someone needs it, or requests it in Monria chat and you're available. This is a relaxed program with no required time to be available, but to do what you can when you can.

We always appreciate our community supporting the efforts of others, and Malgar and Shadow as the Co-Manager of the MCAT program are excellent examples of what MCAT stands for.

We love our community, and we're working hard to make it even more fun and engaging. :)

18. DarkMoonEnigma

HEADS UP ... since our MCAT team is expanding, I updated the first post with requirements for becoming an MCAT team member, but also added a new benefit that will apply to all accepted MCAT team members effective immediately. :)

Lavinia, Kingu and Gunvald of Monria like this.
  19. ShadowDragonV

ShadowDragonV Well-Known Member Volunteer Mentor Monria Yamato Pilot MCAT Co-Mgr

Awesome update DME, Thank you. :purpleheart

20. Kathulos

Kathulos New Member MCAT Team Member

Name: Michael Kathulos Funkhouser
    Time Zone: EST
    Hello, MCAT team I'd love to be apart of a great community I am sometimes on all day and night depending on if i can get sleep or not sleep lol, but i am willing to help out anywhere I am needed to help out at :D