Me want :P

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Kingu, Mar 9, 2019.

1. Kingu

Kingu Well-Known Member Volunteer Mentor Monria Yamato Pilot MCAT Team Member

I have a big wish that hopefully can be brought to right instance..

i would LOVE to see a cookie plate instead of just dinner plate as that will fit many decoration ideas.. :p

Not sure how to implement. maybe just a loot or a new bp that uses some monria based materials would be great :)

2. Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde Moon Manager Staff Member Moderator Monria Media Team

3. Kingu

4. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

LOL ... how many times did you have to listen to that on the telly with your 2 munchkins when they were younger. :p

Leshrac KAINE Necros and Kingu like this.
  5. Sith Meister

Sith Meister Shop Owner Shop Owner Monria Yamato Pilot MCAT Team Member

So you want Monria based cookies? I REALLY think this is a bad idea. Should you be allowed to mass produce cookies distilled with Green Elixer and disguise it as COOKIES, what madness could be caused. I don't know if we have the power to stop such an addiction and what could emerge if this was allowed.

6. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

OMG ... I never thought about the Maladrite Elixir being mixed in with the cookies. :duh

7. Kingu

Shhh now Sith :p Dont spoil it all... lol... Best idea ever xD we all love cookies and the "special" with elixir is just for the choosen ones and a test to see if Monria could cope with the Cult hopped up on even more cookies :p

Could be challenge for the community but could also benefit :p