Mining Representive

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Sith Meister, Sep 17, 2018.

1. Sith Meister

Sith Meister Shop Owner Shop Owner Monria Yamato Pilot MCAT Team Member

Add a Mining Representive to the Hub so we do not have to go back to Caly to hand in missions. We like mining on the moon and would stay longer if we didnt have to travel backwards and forwards.

Also would help new players who start on the moon to get the quests.

Cheers

Sith

2. Lee Negated Dokken

Lee Negated Dokken Active Member MCAT Team Member

I agree that a mining rep on Monria would be great for people doing the missions. But I'm not sure how much of a help it would be to new players, since Monria isn't really geared toward new player mining....

3. Kingu

Kingu Well-Known Member Volunteer Mentor Monria Yamato Pilot MCAT Team Member

It would be a bit helpfull as we do mine oil and lysterium here so with a rep here they can do stage 1 and 2 and get some skills extra :) so absolutely see benefit of it ..

ps.. not saying it would be easy or anything.. but open up a bit more fror mining for any levels

Zarnia Foxtrot likes this.
  4. Sith Meister

Sith Meister Shop Owner Shop Owner Monria Yamato Pilot MCAT Team Member

Naturally the new players will be curious and attempt it (I know I was). With this it may help the new born a little. However, I am more aiming it at more experienced players who are looking to finish those missions without having to travel to Caly and then back again just to hand in one mission.

Zarnia Foxtrot and SachemUrsa like this.
  5. Zarnia Foxtrot

Zarnia Foxtrot Well-Known Member Volunteer Mentor

Personal opinion here is that a mining rep is a good idea but additionally, there would need to be more starter missions geared towards lower level players that are reachable within a short period of time to complete. Most of the current mining "daily" with Tobie with Maladrite and Zoldenite takes several weeks to complete. Since Monria is indoor mining which will generally favor players with higher skills, the mining rep would need to provide some kind of balance to compensate for actually accomplishing a mission with less skills. I'm just not sure what that would be. Sounds like a new idea with alot of potential to have a mining rep on Monria though. :)

Kingu and Sith Meister like this.