Mining Representive

Kingu

Volunteer Mentor
VCAT Team Member
It would be a bit helpfull as we do mine oil and lysterium here so with a rep here they can do stage 1 and 2 and get some skills extra :) so absolutely see benefit of it ..

ps.. not saying it would be easy or anything.. but open up a bit more fror mining for any levels

Sith Meister

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
Naturally the new players will be curious and attempt it (I know I was). With this it may help the new born a little. However, I am more aiming it at more experienced players who are looking to finish those missions without having to travel to Caly and then back again just to hand in one mission.

Zarnia Foxtrot

Volunteer Mentor
Personal opinion here is that a mining rep is a good idea but additionally, there would need to be more starter missions geared towards lower level players that are reachable within a short period of time to complete. Most of the current mining "daily" with Tobie with Maladrite and Zoldenite takes several weeks to complete. Since Monria is indoor mining which will generally favor players with higher skills, the mining rep would need to provide some kind of balance to compensate for actually accomplishing a mission with less skills. I'm just not sure what that would be. Sounds like a new idea with alot of potential to have a mining rep on Monria though. :)

Top Bottom