Moneyme repair run logs

Discussion in 'Yamato | Repair Skilling Runs | moneyme' started by Chris moneyme mo, Apr 14, 2018.

1. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

Thanks for the repair run, I was able to log the MFM in just before the mobs started doing damage, and kick Shade out of my position at the Command Center ... I warned him before I logged in. :p

I was able to stay for the whole thing, and got close to level 15. I will probably achieve that on Sunday if there's a run. :)

2. Chris moneyme mo

Chris moneyme mo Well-Known Member Monria Yamato Pilot

Sunday May 27

Was a great run. We were 5 on board and all did a great job. MFM got to lvl 15..congrats :) Agadez joined in his first repair run. Hope to see more of that dynamic duo :) We had no pirate activity.

Run started at 22:35 and ended at 02:00 server. The ship is fully repaired and aligned for Galactica for Kingu's run.

3. Chris moneyme mo

Friday June 1

Another great run..crew was terrific..had a great social time on board. There were no pirate activity on this run.

Run started at 22:35 and ended at 02:00 server. The ship is fully repaired and aligned for Ark.

DarkMoonEnigma likes this.
  4. Chris moneyme mo

Sunday June 10

Another great run..no pirate activity during the run..tried the kiting method for mobs i learned from another pilot and was fantastic. Had a 25 mob ball and flew the ship back to Monria to drown all the mobs in GM so Kingu can skill on all mobs in the TG. Was a little late starting this run, but was so much fun and glad we did this run even with the Mayhem event going on. Thank you Shade, Kenc, Lami and MFM for joining the run tonight. you guys did a great job.

Run started at 22:50 and ended at 01:40. The Ship is fully repaired and aligned for GM for Kingu's run.

Kingu and DarkMoonEnigma like this.
  5. Evil Kenc Devil

Evil Kenc Devil Member

I had some fun with all you people :) was my first ever repair run. Sorry I couldn't stay till the end, my local time was way too late to stay much more :D

Chris moneyme mo likes this.
  6. Chris moneyme mo

Friday June 22

Was a good run tonight, Kenc got to see the ship pop before exploding, and did a great job on repairs tonight. No pirate activity.

Run started at 22:36 and ended at 01:00. The ship is fully repaired and aligned for Ark.

Kingu and Evil Kenc Devil like this.
  7. Chris moneyme mo

Sunday June 24

Another fantastic run. Thank you MFM, IC, Winston for taking part on this run. We had no pirate activity.

Run started at 22:45 and ended at 01:45. The ship is fully repaired and aligned for GM.

Kingu and DarkMoonEnigma like this.
  8. Chris moneyme mo

Friday June 29

This will be part 1 as this is an early run and not a scheduled one. Was a great run, we had Leshrac, Lumiya, and Shadow to start the run. Kenc and Markota joined up closely after, and we had a special guest entrance by Ant and MFM :). We had no pirate activity. Crew did a fantastric job.

Run started at 15:30 and ended at 18:30. Ship is fully repaired and aligned to get to warp the fastest possible. There will be another repair run after warps so i will edit this post after the second round.

9. Chris moneyme mo

Friday July 6

Had another great run with the crew. Thanks Shade, Lami and our newest repper Rain. Great job guys. We had no pirate activity in this run.

The run started at 22:45 and ended at 02:00 server. The ship is fully repaired and aligned for Ark.

10. Chris moneyme mo

Sunday August 12

Been a while since i did a log so lets see if i remember how to do this :p Had a great run tonight. We had Agadez, Cod and Deatz with us and they did a fantastic job on repairs, and Deatz is now trained and ready for his test to join the repair pilot family :) We had no pirate activity.

The run started at 22:35 and ended at 02:00 server. The ship is fully repaired and aligned for Kingu's run.

Deatz likes this.
  11. Chris moneyme mo

Sunday January 20, 2019

Had a great time during the repair run tonight. I'd like to thank Shade, Legends, Lami and Alya for joining the run tonight.