Monria | 12 Hr Yog Endurance Event | Saturday - Sep 15th

Discussion in 'Monria Official Events' started by DarkMoonEnigma, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Kingu

Kingu Well-Known Member Volunteer Mentor Monria Yamato Pilot MCAT Team Member

Big Congratulations to all the winners :D and a huge thank you to Monria staff and all donators that made it so great... and not to forget the whole comoonity beeing in such good indset as usual.. all add up to a great experience :D

2. SuperFly

SuperFly Active Member

About this:
    Guess Total Globals/HoFs (guess = 300 / actual total = 313) --- 100 PED --- Ion Johnny Novacel

My guess was 321: 321 - 313 = 8
    Johnny's guess was 300: 313 - 300 = 13

Any comments on this?

3. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

Sorry about that, it was an oversight on my part, so meet me at Forensics after the travel schedule today and I will give you the 100 ped ... I already paid Johnny thinking he was the winner, but I won't take it back. See you later. :)

4. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

UPDATE ... I made an adjustment to the winner of the total global/hof count guess. I missed SuperFly's guess and posted the wrong winner, but it has been corrected in the first post. Since I have already paid Ion Johnny Novacel, I am not going to take back the ped since this was my fault.

Congratulations SuperFly, and sorry for the error.

5. rukenss

rukenss New Member

Thx for Great Event )

Kingu and DarkMoonEnigma like this.