Team Name - Sith & Family on Monria
Team Leader - Sith Jedi Meister

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Posting guesses for total global/hof count is now closed. Good Luck everyone. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
UPDATE ... the results are in and the winners have been added to the first post of this thread. As always, thank you for hanging out with us on Saturday for the event, and for helping to make it a lot more fun. We appreciate you very much.

Congratulations to all the winners. :jumpclap

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I am now logging into the game to see who I can catch to pay their prizes. :)

Sith Meister

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
Absolutely brilliant event. The whole day was so much fun. The last 2 hours were amazing (even though Bella missed the last hour because of the time zone and not realising). The community came together not only to make the event work but make sure it was fun all day long.

Winning the pet for Bella for me was the highlight and to see the delight on her face shows how much it means. It was close but finally I made it at Sat, 15 Sep 2018 23:41:33 (taken from entropialife), Only 18 mins left on the clock.

For those that participated in the battle to global and HoF at the end thankyou, that made the last hour as good as it gets.

Community members donating or doing crazy things to make the day fun, that is what I love about Monria. DME does a great job, but the extras that other players bring to the table make it more special.

One of my favourite moments was the battle of the Pumpkin v Moonshine Mech. These are the EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED moments which make the day fun.

What was also nice to see was a new player joined mid event and players took the time to run them to DME, this was done so fast and without hesitation.

A big THANKYOU to DME you put so much effort into these event and we all appreciate it.

ps. Obie you have been warned I will come back with more and more powers I will not forget this defeat.

(well i am sure we can think of more lol).

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
What an awesome post Sith, loved it. You couldn't be more right about our Monria community and how they come together to help make things as enjoyable and fun as possible. It's also those unexpected moments that elevate the craziness we all experience at times with our Moon family. You were one of the highlights yesterday in your battle with Obie, and it was truly fun to watch. I loved your little hint in Monria chat that DME might need some help, and when I saw that Moonshine Mech show up, holy crap, that DEFINITELY was an "unexpected" occurrence for sure.

Obie did his Wizardry stuff during the event as well, to make it more crazy ... we love our Moon Wizard.

I was SO happy to see that you won the Rare White Leprechaun for Bella in the 11th hour. I'm sure that when you told her about it, or presented it to her that she was excited. Those are the kind of special moments that really shine.

Our community coming together, during our events and otherwise are what make it so worth it for us as the Monria Team, but we said right from the beginning that community comes first with us ... that will always stand true.

Shoe ... you are a BEAST ... 40 mining globals. :highfive

Be sure to check out Ant's event spread sheet to see all of the personal global achievements.

There are many who contribute to the advancement of our community that deserve recognition, and are always ready to help whenever needed. We wouldn't be us if it weren't for you.

Thanks for being the best community EVER ... we love you guys LOTS. :purpleheart

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
UPDATE ... I had to make an adjustment in the Last Lowest Mining Global win because there was an error in results. This has been updated to reflect Sith Jedi Master as the winner. Sorry for any inconvenience. The spread sheet has been corrected to show the change.

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
DM Another great event to be sure :jumpclap:jumpclap

I don't know how, but you always without fail manage to be inspiring, fun and not so unexpectedly excellent in your events

I had a wonderful time even though the witching hour this side of the Atlantic caught up with me a bit.

I cant say it enough, you are AWESOME :purpleheart

Love and Respect

PS Sith I loved your comment :highfive

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Thanks Kendra, it's always nice to see you in the game and at an event. Having you and Ant in the game yesterday meant a lot because I know how busy you are with family, and Ant tethered to business. It also means everything to me that I am trusted to take care of our awesome Moon community.

Love you both, and give my best to those awesome Irish Munchkins of yours. :purpleheart

Top Bottom