Monria 2017 | St Patrick's Day Event | Winner RESULTS

toecutter

Thx for hosting yet another fantastic event Team Monria, I really loved the parade, such an awesome thing to experience! :clap Still can´t grasp the fact that I won first prize in the fashion contest either...especially since I took alot punches to my face during the boxing event!:eek: Thank heavens for face paint ay? ;) ...but...I guess I won cause...let´s face it...Sholle had like a really really bad hair day man...:p anyways keep up the good work Ant & DME and the rest of the Team! You guys totally Rock!:cheers2

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
My dear Toecutter ... my dear long-time friend ... you DO realize that when Sholle sees your post it's on like donkey kong, right? :p I'm really glad you enjoyed yourself. Each event production teaches us what works and what could use a little improvement to make it more efficient the next time ... it's all about the details ... but for us, it's all about fairness too, so we will work hard at bringing the fun the best we can for our Monrian community and friends who share crazy time with us.

The next main event will probably be our 5-week Monria Round Robin Tournament with the 6th week being for the Winners Circle ... perhaps Obie will drum up something even more spectacular for a winners competition beyond the aerial obstacle course we had last year ... with him, anything is possible. :D

I want to move the Round Robin Tournament up because we will still have our Independence Day Event the beginning of July, and then probably in August sometime we will premiere our first annual Monria Boxing Championship event.

I will eventually create a preliminary list of our events as soon as I can get to them, but the St Patrick's Day Event is our biggest event of the year always, so we will have to see what we can do to top this one when next year rolls around. :p

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Moon Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
Thx for hosting yet another fantastic event Team Monria, I really loved the parade, such an awesome thing to experience! :clap Still can´t grasp the fact that I won first prize in the fashion contest either...especially since I took alot punches to my face during the boxing event!:eek: Thank heavens for face paint ay? ;) ...but...I guess I won cause...let´s face it...Sholle had like a really really bad hair day man...:p anyways keep up the good work Ant & DME and the rest of the Team! You guys totally Rock!:cheers2

I still can't grasp the fact that you won the fashion event either, I must have been elsewhere ;)

Thanks for the support, you're a great guy and I'm really glad I got to know you!

Ant

Top Bottom