Monria | A Grave Halloween Event w/The Shoggs, Yogs, Cultists & Shubs

Killerbee

I think EntropiaLife didn't pick this one up so here it is :) lowest team on shoggoth

Entropia 2017-10-28 11.54.05.jpg

Last edited:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I'm waiting on the results from Ant, and as soon as I get them, I will update the first post with all of the winners. Thank you again for sharing a crazy Halloween event with us, it was a lot of fun.

While we're waiting ... I want to extend an immense thank you to Anny Thundergirl who's always ready to help where needed, even if it means stepping into the role of "Eliminator" at the Halloween Costume Contest in the Monria boxing ring. We had to go to plan B and it worked perfectly ... she's a real pro and certainly contributes tremendously to our activities and programs in a beneficial way. Thanks Anny for being a great media and all around partner in what we do to make Monria a better experience ... you are greatly appreciated.

And of course ... what can one say about Monria's wonderful Wizard Oberon NightSeer. He provides us with amazing mind-bending creations and random fun things, including his second annual Halloween House of Bizarre. He manages to evoke what the hell moments that cause a head shake or two in the course of trying to understand not only what you're seeing and how he's able to do it, but also taking in the humor he manages to weave into each Halloween theme. Thanks Obie for yet another amazing House of Bizarre that added another dimension to our Halloween event fun.

There's only one thing to say to Anhithe (Ant), Owner and Manager of our glorious Moon, but it will never be enough ... and that is Thank You for every consideration given toward making the Monria experience the best it can be. It is understood that it will all develop over time in order to achieve goals and unveil your vision, but for almost two years now, you have made things happen that adds depth to our experiences. From me personally, I thank you for your continued support in what my own goals and vision are for our amazing community, but as you know, we are on the same page, so we are definitely headed in the right direction.

Can you tell I'm in one of those moods today? :D ... I am just very grateful for what I have to work with, and for a leader and community that is so supportive of the efforts. Community will always be first and foremost for us, so thank you.

I will update the original post once I have the results and can add a link to the spread sheet Ant does, as well as alert everyone in the game and make arrangements to get everyone their prizes.

Thanks for being such a great community. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Ant and I had a fantastic boxing match after all the fun and glory of the 24 hour event :p He has more skills than he lets on about.

I TOLD you he was a hustler. :D

Ant just really enjoys engaging community members when he can, and also enjoys playing around in the boxing ring. More of that was done in the past with our main events, and even spontaneously at one point, but he's been pretty busy with all of the development stuff so that we can finish laying foundations for what we want to do going forward.

Glad you guys had some fun ... like me, he really enjoys having a moment now and then to just relax and enjoy Monria.

Thanks for your participation Impn, and for all the streaming you do. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
OMG Kendra ... that is an awesome series of shots there ... perfect. I had that happen to me a few time for sure, but it was fun ... those guys move real fast and aggro from a distance, so there's nowhere to run quick enough. :D

It was fun to have the hounds popping up now and then ... a nice treat that Ant threw into the mix that forced a lot of people to get together to kill one of those. The event overall was just a lot of fun, and was happy to see you and Marita there. :)

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team

It was a great event...we had so much fun being killed over and over again, I don't know how you keep doing it...
Well done and thanks so much for all the fun :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
One of the things that I forgot to mention is, that it seems the turrets don't work when we have our events engaged, so mobs and special guests :p can run free anywhere they like without fearing the dreaded turret. :D

Several times, especially in the Shub cavern, the hounds would chase people all the way to the TP and turret, that's if you made it that far, so it was fun to watch these creatures run over and around an on top of things to get to their victims, it was a blast and a laugh a minute, especially watching the Monria chat. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
BTW ... Anny is working on a video but it will take a couple of days to finish it ... she's a busy gal. :)

Top Bottom