DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
:djpartyREALLY GREAT EVENT :djparty

YOU AHR DJ'S WERE AWESOME!!!!!!

I had a blast and I'm just waiting for DM's thread with pictures and video's hopefully?

Grats to all the winners

Unfortunately, the video effort didn't work out as planned, so I'll have to approach the project differently.

I also don't have a lot of photos from this event like I usually have with events for a couple of reasons. I was dealing with a pretty nasty headache yesterday, and I also had to leave the game for a few hours due to RL stuff, so my apologies.

I was able to get back for most of the party time, and got a couple of photos of some EU Wizard creating a dragon-winged stairway to the top of the crafting tower, but also got some video footage of a nice fireworks display between NoReMoRsE and Oberon NightSeer I believe. I know one of them was Obie because he was in my ear. :D

I'll post the photos in a while because they're on my big computer and I'm on the laptop right now.

As always, the Monria chat was total fun and out there at times, but that's what makes the community so enjoyable. Also, there were a lot of Count Vamp and Pumpkin Heads running around giving out 25 peds per run so that made it fun as well. It was Oberon and Mac (Maclyn) terrorizing the guests, but kept it fun.

Thank you to all who joined us, it's always a pleasure seeing everyone. I will post the results when I have them.

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Not to worry about the Video this stuff happens ;) Though I started dancing every time you walked by me :laugh you must have thought I completely lost it :laugh
I didn't take any pics either yesterday either I'm on my son's PC so I'm not playing the way I normally would :(

Soon I'll have my own comfy set up back :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hunting the big Yogs was just amazing :)

You are always a welcome sight on the Moon Wang, glad you enjoyed the big Yogs. One of the things we do when we ask for increased spawns is to include the bosses to make it more interesting. That's why at our Valentine's Day Event there was an abundance of Shub-Niggurath (Level 50) running around too. As well as with all 4 mobs that we dumped into the Main Crater for the St Patrick's Day Event that was the "expect the unexpected" surprise. :eek:

You are also a holy terror on those Count Vamps and Pumpkin Heads too. :D

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Was a great event. Had a lot of fun , Gratz to all the winners . I did have this crazy dream that I was on the radio with Morse ???? o_O

Ant you did a great job on the radio . You should do that more often . :ecstatic

Sounds like I missed something when I had to take a break. :headbang

New York Rose

The whole day was an absolute blast! Great event and time to be had by everyone.
I have to say the highlight was Rosa on the radio and Ant on the radio giving a fantastic testimony and interview with Morse.
He did a wonderful job and covered everything and the both of them were very professional. (even if it was 5AM for Ant)

I hope Anhithe does more of those in future. Woot!
It truly was a magical day/night .

:dancing

Last edited:

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Moon Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
Was a great event. Had a lot of fun , Gratz to all the winners . I did have this crazy dream that I was on the radio with Morse ???? o_O

Ant you did a great job on the radio . You should do that more often . :ecstatic

I had that same dream!!!

You did great Rosa and you made it difficult for me to refuse the arm twisting :p

Ant

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Moon Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
The whole day was an absolute blast! Great event and time to be had by everyone.
I have to say the highlight was Rosa on the radio and Ant on the radio giving a fantastic testimony and interview with Morse.
He did a wonderful job and covered everything and the both of them were very professional. (even if it was 5AM for Ant)

I hope Anhithe does more of those in future. Woot!
It truly was a magical day/night .

:dancing

Thanks Rose, it was a really great day, night and morning for me too and once again AHR did a fantastic series of shows.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
As mentioned earlier, I captured a few photos of a Dragon Wing Stairway that the EU Wizard (Oberon NightSeer) built, and that Ant took an immediate liking to since he climbed to the top right away to dance his little sombrero butt off.

He started off laying the two Dragon Wings that Knight and I are dancing on at the bottom of the screen, and then it just exploded from there. People were having fun climbing the Dragon Wing Stairway, and at one point, Obie and Morse were both setting off fireworks and I captured a bit of video footage.

I'm posting the pics here, along with the video, and the music in the video is Besame Mucho cover by Dave Monk. In loose translation I think it means kiss me much. It was a nice guitar instrumental and it fit nicely.

1-WinginIt.png 2-WinginIt.png 3-WinginIt.png 4-WinginIt.png 5-WinginIt.png 6-WinginIt.png

This just seemed a really nice relaxing way to end the evening.

Top Bottom