Monria chat

Discussion in 'General Monria Discussions' started by Heidi Stassinopolis, Feb 1, 2018.

1. Heidi Stassinopolis

Heidi Stassinopolis Active Member Volunteer Mentor MCAT Team Member

It keeps kicking me out and I miss having it and it is a pain to keep joining only to have to join again and again.
    I know it's a problem for other channels but is there a way round it or should I just make a support ticket?
    All my space channels do the same.

Is it the same for everyone?

2. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Community Manager Monria Media Team MCAT Team Member

Unfortunately, it's something that MindArk has to fix, and I'm not sure there is a work around it right now. The more frustrating thing is the private chat channels, like the Yamato chat channel where I have to actually re-invite someone back to the channel because it was dropped. They can't just re-join like they can with the public channels.

I guess make a support case, but I can't help but think that MindArk is already aware of this issue. We just don't know when it's going to get fixed.

Sorry Hon. :(

3. Deemer

Deemer New Member

Hello people,
    I see that the topic was open two months ago, but I have the same problem.
    Is there a solution to this or should I join every time I enter in the game?
    Any hint or trick are welcome.

"Welcome to Entropia Universe.

Left channel: #monria
    Left channel: #yamato"

Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
  4. ShadowDragonV

ShadowDragonV Well-Known Member Monria Yamato Pilot Volunteer Mentor Monria Media Member | Support Team MCAT Co-Mgr

Hey Deemer,
    It's still a problem within EU, Mind Ark still has not fixed it. The best for now would be to make a sticky note of the channels and to keep rejoining them. There is a lot of us that this happens too.

5. Kendra

Kendra Moon Marketer and Virtual shopper Staff Member Moderator Official Moon Shopper Monria Media Team

It seems bizarre that this only happens to some people...
    Could there be some default setting that has some affect on chat preferences?

Thanos Zee Viper likes this.
  6. Thanos Zee Viper

Thanos Zee Viper Member

and here I thought I was special... the yamato is the only one I have to ask for re-invite everytime

7. Deemer

Deemer New Member

"2018-04-24 06:33 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Deemer,

Your feedback is highly appreciated and you can be sure that your case has been forwarded to the team in charge for further investigation.

Unfortunately I don't have any information to provide you with a more satisfying reply, but please stay tuned to the Latest Buzz and News sections on our websites.

Kind regards,
    Entropia Universe Support"

I do not know whether to laugh or cry. Seems to be with very low priority..

Message Center -> New Message -> Sticky Note...
    Channels are saved like active links and for me is a bit better