Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
break-c.png

MONRIA CINCO DE MAYO | WINNER RESULTS
break-c.png

HUNTING EVENT
  • Highest Single Global / HoF --> Inchoate the Shapeless Shoggoth | Bert Zircote Nella --> 72 PED
  • Highest Single Global / HoF --> Arbitrator the Virmin Yog | girl Hana girl --> 463 PED
MINING EVENT
  • Highest Single Global / HoF --> Maladrite Stone | Amanda RosaRaine Buns --> 87 PED
  • Highest Single Global / HoF --> Zoldenite Dust | Wolf Curd Fleisher --> 228 PED
break-c.png

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS
break-c.png

Review results here.
break-c.png

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Big shout out to @New York Rose For the idea and @Dark Moon Enigma for planning it :)
Thank you both very much I loved it :D

Thank you, but your awesome Hubby played a huge role in this as well, and hung in there the whole event, gave out free Salafas and Gyro-2 FAPs (for free), and took over radio airwaves and everything. :thumbsup

Oh, and forgot to mention climbed the magic dragon wings with his Snablesnot. :D

Unfortunately, I had to be away from the event a bit due to RL stuff, but was around the majority and for the party. :clap

And yes, definitely a thank you to Rose for the idea, it worked out well. :)

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
Good job to all the winners and glad to see ya'all had a lot of fun.

Maybe next year I can participate and won't be stuck at work for most my life :x

sluggo

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
I've a good Idea for an event

@sluggo gets out event :) like a prison brake theme :p

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I've a good Idea for an event

@sluggo gets out event :) like a prison brake theme :p

Funny you should say that, because back in the day, Oleg created an event called "Break Out" and I covered it live on the radio. It was SO much fun. I was linked to Oleg in a team and he would feed me specific breaking news and clues as to where the prisoner might be found, and I would relay the information on air.

However, there was a whole planet to work with and not just a Moon, so we would have to get creative. :D

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Funny you should say that, because back in the day, Oleg created an event called "Break Out" and I covered it live on the radio. It was SO much fun. I was linked to Oleg in a team and he would feed me specific breaking news and clues as to where the prisoner might be found, and I would relay the information on air.

However, there was a whole planet to work with and not just a Moon, so we would have to get creative. :D

If anybody can make it work, you can :)

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
Hate to say it but its looking like the end of June before all this crap is over, IF they don't break anything else. I may get a semi reprieve here in a week or so but soon it's back to the megawatt mines :x speaking of, reminds me of an old song from my early getting dogged days in the navy. let me go post it, heh, in the floats your musical boat thread... how ironic :x

sluggo

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
lol I just listened to the song before I read this post and I was thinking the poor thing will never get out of work!

Top Bottom