MONRIA CRAFTING DAILY
DividerLine.png

NPC -- Tobie
Location -- Monria Hub -- 2nd Floor -- opposite end of Trade Center on the left
Coordinates -- 38150, 22090, 212
Cool Down Time -- about 22 hrs from the time you turn in the mission
Reward -- 0.75 Engineering Skills
DividerLine.png

You have to do the initial steps of this mission before it becomes the Crafting Daily.

I believe with all of these steps you can use an EP 1 blueprint and Nanocubes.

Step 1 -- Discover a Monria Blueprint

CD-Step-1a.png CD-Step-1b.png CD-Step-1c.png CD-Step-1d.png

Step 2 -- Become a Local Crafter -- Craft a Monria Item

CD-Step-2a.png CD-Step-2b.png CD-Step-2c.png

Step 3 -- Find Your Niche in the Market -- Successfully craft Monria items 100 times.

CD-Step-3a.png CD-Step-3b.png CD-Step-3c.png

Step 4 -- Still Waiting on Supplies -- Successfully craft Monria items 500 times.

CD-Step-4a.png CD-Step-4aa.png CD-Step-4b.jpg CD-Step-4c.png

At this point, the mission becomes the Monria Crafting Daily.
DividerLine.png

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hello, was this mission in the past asking for 500 attempts (instead of Successes) ?
Thank you

Don't remember what it used to be in the past, but ever since we took over Monria 11/26/15, it's always been the way it is at present ... you need the 500 successes to complete the mission. :)

Since a long time ago, i have a question: "Enginiering"... 0.75ped... where? Longblade enginier? Laser Weapon enginier? how 0.75 peds go at our crafting skill? what % and what skill?

sherwood

A dear friend of mine yesterday started the mission chain to unlock the Daily Crafting... but he's stuck at step 2, after completion the step 3 doesn't start and he have to make again step 2. Any clues?

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
A dear friend of mine yesterday started the mission chain to unlock the Daily Crafting... but he's stuck at step 2, after completion the step 3 doesn't start and he have to make again step 2. Any clues?

As stated in the first post, you should be able to use the EP 1 blueprint for all steps, regardless whether it calls for a Monria blueprint or not, at least that's how most have done it I think, but maybe someone can chime in here with their experiences.

One way or the other we'll get it sorted for you.

duratech

I have completed this step -
Step 4 -- Still Waiting on Supplies -- Successfully craft Monria items 500 times.
After this I got 75 PEC skill reward from Tobie. After this how do I get the daily crafting mission?

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I have completed this step -
After this I got 75 PEC skill reward from Tobie. After this how do I get the daily crafting mission?

There is about a 21-22 hour cool down before you can take the mission again.

Sahiba

I do all my crafting on Monria because every success with any blueprint bumps the counter.

Before I could afford to buy an Explosive Projectile BP, I did this mission with Basic Filters BP using up the Lysterium and Oil I was mining, then sell the filters for Peds. As a new player it was about 1600 clicks with lots of failures.

All the mission reward goes into Engineering Stat.

Now, I have an Explosive Projectiles BP. After completing the mission about 8 times my skills and the BP qualities have increased a lot. A craft run is now 500 clicks of Basic Filters (25PED TT of materials), recycle the filters for Cubes that feed the Projectiles BP for about 700 clicks. I get lots of EPs and byproducts to use or sell so the whole process isn't very expensive.

Awesome mission if you need a nap while the machine clicks.

Top Bottom