Monria Directory | General Discussion

Discussion in 'Monria Directory' started by DarkMoonEnigma, Feb 14, 2017.

1. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

The Monria Directory content was collected by Kendra and daughter Marita. Kendra created a Google Doc and it was converted into a PDF file format for easy download. The directory contains information about both the Cthulhu and Cthylla Towers, Monria Hub, Main Crater, West Crater, South Crater, and Underground Caves.

The thread with the directory will be locked, so if you have any questions, comments, or find something in the directory that needs to be changed or added, please post in this thread.

We need to know the following when it happens:

• if you sell and/or buy an apartment or shop, please post full game name and location
    • the reason for this is because apartment and shop owners gain (or lose) free travel benefits
    • we would also like to keep the directory updated
    I didn't add the links to the dedicated shop owner forums because you can view them here. The shop owner has the opportunity to publish an Inventory List so that the community knows what they have for sale, or a separate list of what they are in the market to buy.

One of the other benefits of this directory is you can see who has a Shopkeeper in their apartments.

A HUGE thank you to Kendra and Marita for doing such a superb job of collecting and assembling this directory to share with our community. It will make it easier to have all of the information available in one place.

2. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

I added the dedicated shop owner forums link in the directory, but did not add each individual link. Except for one shop, each shop owner holds both the shop and display area deeds. We encourage our shop owners to keep it this way, as having someone else owning the outside display area that leads into the shop is not of benefit to the shop owner. Specifically, not having the opportunity to advertise his or her shop with signs, and/or having a potential customer purchase an item they were looking for in a Shopkeeper the display owner might position outside the shop entrance.

Gunvald of Monria and Gunner like this.
  3. Gunner

Gunner Shop Owner Shop Owner Monria Yamato Pilot MCAT Team Member

Very well done indeed! This is a great resource for Monria information.

4. The Stare

The Stare Member

Birthplace of Kodak, Xerox, Bausch & Lomb
    Just a minor change for the next update: U Tower, H6 will be public access from now on.

5. Kendra

Kendra Moon Marketer and Virtual shopper Staff Member Moderator Official Moon Shopper Monria Media Team

Pilzy now owns
    Cthylla floor 7 apartment 5

and it has a pilots lounge in it :)

6. DarkMoonEnigma

I will make the update. :)

Gunvald of Monria likes this.
  7. DarkMoonEnigma

Updates have been made, including yours Triple H ... if anyone has other changes, please post in this thread, it's difficult to keep the directory update when sales of apartments aren't mentioned. Oh, I'll do Anny's too. :)

8. Wren

Wren New Member

I ,Wren Wrenolds Yamabishi, have purchased Cthylla Towers 3F and will have a permanent shopkeeper when I get set up there.

9. Netvalar

Netvalar Active Member

Netvalar is the proud owner of Shop I-2 in Cthylla tower. I wasn't planning to be back until this coming summer alas the shop was for sale and that down't happen very often here on Monria had to travel a bit to get 180 Ark deeds. So after selling just under half of my deeds and buying a shop I need to figure out what I am doing.

10. Gunner

Gunner Shop Owner Shop Owner Monria Yamato Pilot MCAT Team Member

Congratulations on the shop purchase. Message me if you need help, or just want someone to bounce suggestions off of. We shopkeepers gotta stick together :)

11. The Stare

The Stare Member

Birthplace of Kodak, Xerox, Bausch & Lomb
    U Tower H6 is no longer owned by Hellbound Happy Heathcliff

Gunvald of Monria likes this.
  12. DarkMoonEnigma

I have updated the Monria Directory and your Yamato guest list status. :)

Gunvald of Monria and The Stare like this.
  13. DarkMoonEnigma

UPDATE ... earlier today I did my rounds to check estate ownership of all shops and apartments to make sure what is in the Monria Directory is correct ... I had to change a few things with regard to that, like new apartment owners, and those who are selling items out of their apartments through shopkeepers, but all is good now.

I also add the new NPCs to the directory in their proper locations, including:
    • Sachem Ursa at DSEC Forensics --- Shoggoth daily hunting mission - North end of Forensics
    • Negated at DSEC Mining Camp -- Yog daily hunting mission - SE of TP along rock wall, almost into crater
    • Colonel Wang at DSEC Military Camp -- Cultist daily hunting mission and new taming mission at Wang's Pet Stable
    • Angel of Shadows at the Shub Cavern -- Shub daily hunting mission - near the Shub Cavern TP
    • Thomas Malone -- progressive Monria mob plushie mission - 1st floor, right side at the Monria Hub
    Also added the following NPCs:
    • Daily Token Trader
    • Combat Token Trader
    • Mayhem Token Trader
    • Mining Guild Representative
    • all 4 are located on the 2nd floor of the Monria Hub, opposite end of the Trade Center, on the right
    The following NPCs will be added once they are installed in the game:
    • Curd at DSEC Mining Camp -- mining daily mission - not sure of location
    • Pinthas at DSEC Forensics -- new 4 Chapters mission called "The Order of the Elder Gods" - not sure of location
    I also corrected the names of the 3 craters.

This is a downloadable PDF that you can have handy, especially when you want to know where everything is, but also if you are looking for an item in the shops and can't find it ... check the directory to see who is selling from shopkeepers in their shops and then check their inventory. You'd be surprised what you'd find.

This is a useful document, and I will be updating others and creating more to help you with your Monria experience.

Panther, Kendra, Curd and 2 others like this.
  14. Gunvald of Monria

Gunvald of Monria Active Member

This is excelent!

Time consuming aswell!

I did this too during my first two days ingame!

If in future you need updated info, let me know i can do the "rounds" for you too!

This is essential info to new Born Monrians and to everyone else visiting Monria!

I will surely share this to everyone i help or meet ingame

Thank you for doing it. :jumpclap

Kendra and DarkMoonEnigma like this.
  15. DarkMoonEnigma

Anny and Kendra are the ones who help with doing the rounds if needed ... Kendra originally created the Monria Directory, and we just expanded it a bit. I had the time today and it was easier for me to just do it rather than try to give someone the instructions on what I needed because it would take less time. I also keep the Monria Directory Google Doc open on one screen and can update as I go to the different locations ... makes it easier.

And yes, this is a very helpful document for anyone on Monria.

Thanks for your offer though, it's appreciated, and thanks for your effort in sharing it. :)

Kendra and Gunvald of Monria like this.