Monria | DME Achievement | 10k Yog Mission Completed

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
This achievement has been a long time coming because I started killing Yogs not long after we took over the Moon. However, since DME was a pure newbie at the time, it has been a progressive experience to where I had proper armor and weapons to effectively take these guys on, but I got there.

I think Friday night I said that it had only been a few months, but I must have been experiencing Cthulhu effects because it's almost our 2 yr anniversary and I just completed this mission. To get to this point though, you know that you have to do the 100, 500, 1000 and 5000 missions to even start the 10k, so with that in mind, I really can't remember when I actually started the 10k, but I know it was a while ago for sure.

When I was down to only about 25 left to go, it seemed the Yogs were disappearing, almost as if they knew I was on the brink of an achievement. Well, no worries, Kingu herded some and brought them my way so that I could complete the mission without hunting those boogers down ... THANK you. :)

I also had a riderless witch broom scouting for Yogs too. :p

I enjoy hunting the Yogs, it's my favorite Monria mob, as it is for so many, and I'm sure that I will repeat the 10k mission, but I won't think about it so much this time. It'll come when it comes. :D

I'm glad I finished it now though, because it's going to get busier for me, and I'm trying to balance time as best I can so that I can focus both on the writing as well as event planning.

See you out in the Yog fields. :clap

Entropia 2017-08-18 18-55-43-29.png

Top Bottom