Monria | DME's 12 Hr Global Prize Giveaway | Yogs Meet Their Waterloo

hans

Oh, BTW, when is Ant going to introduce the Yog pets? I heard they will be able to be ridden, in addition to being stronger than a locomotive, faster than a speeding bullet, and able to leap tall buildings with a single bound! :bronco

Why would you want a jumping Yog? Yog are diggers, fill it up with nutrio and leave it to mine a crater. While Leprechaun are probably able to mine as well they will need to be equipped with a finder and probes while Yog have claws. Leprechaun are also likely to steal the finder and anything of value they find. ;)

Last edited:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
LOL ... not sure why the Shoggs would be hiding, only the Yogs will have increased spawns today, but you're right, it's almost time. :D

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
People should get their total global/hof guesses in now, because they won't count after the event starts ... 12:00 game time is the cut-off to post a guess as to how many globals/hofs total combined that we will achieve in the 12 hrs of the event.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
You guys got your guesses in under the wire. Guessing for total globals/hofs at the end of the event is now closed. :)

hans

This was a fun event.

It unfortunately starts at night for me so it only takes a few hours before the requirement to sleep overrides the desire to swat Yog, even with copious quantities of caffeine :coffee. I therefore typically only see the first third of the event, even if I ambled around with impaired aim for a while longer.

During this time I cycled about 705 ped of universal ammo, killed around 800 yog, had 7 globals and consumed 1.8 litres of caffeinated drinks.

I think there might have been more globals if merry mayhem was not also running at the same time but others will no doubt form their own conspiracy theories. :security

Congrats to the organisers.:clap Looking forward to the next one.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I will add the results to the first post sometime on Sunday, after I get them from Anhithe.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I have added the event results to the first post (just scroll down a ways), and as suspected, the globals/hofs total was down as a result of competing with Merry Mayhem, but in spite of that, the feedback was positive. I will make contact with the winners in the game to pay out the prizes.

Top Bottom