MCAT Team Member
Monria Media Team
After Decca had been conspiring with the Cultists for months before actually showing up on Monria to reclaim her rightful position as Leader of the Cult of Shut'thend in March last year, she continued for the past year to direct the Cultists to do battle with us, along with the other Monria creatures as allies.
The battles have been quite fierce, but we have always prevailed. However, there are whispers that Decca is in the midst of masterminding something even more sinister. The Cultists are the ones who possess a higher level of technology that Decca is taking full advantage of, so we somehow need to up our game.
It is imperative that we keep Decca and the Cultists in check and not give them an upper hand toward their efforts to take back control of Monria. They continue to extract Maladrite and Zoldenite materials in order to build up their supplies of the Maladrite Elixir, and will use that technology against us.
Decca is very keen in getting the other Monria creatures to join in their efforts to continue pushing us back, but unlike the first Monria colony, we are stronger, have learned that the Elder Gods have been fighting with us, and we will stand our ground and never give up Monria to any cult who wants to destroy us.
I'm just wondering now ... how long before Decca's sinister plot is revealed.
DECCA MASTERMINDING SOMETHING SINISTER | EVENT DETAILS
Date | Saturday, June 20th
Time | 00:00 -to- 23:59 Game Time
(to determine game time -- click on your System tab in the chat box and then press U ... or
press the period key if you haven't remapped your keyboard since the change)
Location | Entire Moon
RULES & GUIDELINES
- you do not need to register at EntropiaLife for this event ... globals/hofs are automatically recorded
- please ask questions in Monria chat and refrain from PM'ing DME if at all possible
- be considerate of your fellow participants during the event
- --- this includes not cluttering TP areas in the craters with vehicles and/or landing on top of people
- --- when going back out into the field, please be considerate of where you land and pick up vehicles
- --- turrets don't work during our events, so please don't drag mobs to the TP areas
- teams must have the name Monria in the team name to be eligible for prizes
- please do not use symbols in your team name so it gets into the filter for the event data spreadsheet
- please register your Team Name and Team Leader in this thread
- --- any prizes won will be given to the Team Leader for distribution
- societies cannot have more than one team name with their society name in it
- if you hire a healer and don't team, your globals/hofs will count as Solo entries
- if you team with a healer, or anyone else, your globals/hofs will count as Team entries
- all of Monria is open to those who wish to participate in the mining portion of the event
- if you get a claim in an area where you are challenged to excavate it because of mobs ...
- --- ask in Monria chat to see if any of our MCAT members are available to assist
24 HOUR HUNTING & MINING | DETAILS
Date | Saturday, June 20th -- Time Begins | 00:00 game time -- Time Ends | 23:59 game time
Location | Entire Moon -- (see specific increased mob spawn locations in the link below)
Right click on the following links and open in a new tab -- these are PDF files for downloading:
Increased Mob Spawn Locations
Monria Mob Levels / HP - Wave Locations - Pets - Yogs Burrow Sweating
Also, here are links to help you navigate Monria, but also find items in shops and shopkeepers:
Right click on the links to open in a new tab.
Monria Interactive Map
Monria Shops Inventory Tool
HUNTING & MINING | EVENT PRIZES
HEADS UP ... if you haven't done so already, make sure you pick up the:
- Iron Hunting Missions
- Daily Missions
- Mining Guild Representative Mining Missions
- The Order of the Elder Gods -- (Chapters/Horns mission)
- Toy Soldier -- (Monria Plushies mission)
This too is a downloadable PDF file -- right click and open in a new tab.
Chapters Mission -- Ant's Statement
- Single Highest Global/HoF -- Shoggoth -- Prize -- 200 PED -- Rexsi DaDude Rawenclaw
- Single Highest Global/HoF -- Yog -- Prize -- 200 PED -- EESTI QUALITY TEXTURES
- Single Highest Global/HoF -- Cultist -- Prize -- 200 PED -- Nero Pelleman Wolf
- Single Highest Global/HoF -- Shub -- Prize --> 200 PED -- Anny Divine Thundergirl
- Highest Team Global/HoF -- Shoggoth -- Prize --> 200 PED -- Monria Forever
- Highest Team Global/HoF -- Yog -- Prize --> 200 PED -- Buzz & Summer on Monria
- Highest Team Global/HoF -- Cultist -- Prize --> 200 PED -- Cots on Monria
- Highest Team Global/HoF -- Shub -- Prize --> 200 PED -- GRINDERS on Monria
- Highest global/hof on any ore/enmatter -- 200 PED -- Heidi Hatatfatcat Stassinopolis
- First Lowest global on any ore/enmatter -- 100 PED -- Leshrac KAINE Necros
- Last Lowest global on any ore/enmatter -- 100 PED -- Kingu KinguXnoX Kingu
You can see all of the results in Ant's spreadsheet here where individual global/hof totals are included.
Right click and open in a new tab.
RULES ON HOW YOU WIN
- Solo Hunting, Team Hunting
- you can only win one Solo and one Team hunting prize
- you can also win a mining prize based on the following rules
- if you get the highest global/hof and one of the lowest globals ... you win the highest
- if you win the highest, you are not eligible for either the first or last lowest global prizes
- the person who wins the first lowest global is not eligible to win the last lowest global
- if you get the first lowest global, you can continue mining toward getting the highest
- Example ... you get the first lowest global and have the first recorded time
- --- this means you win the first lowest global prize
- --- but there's an incentive to continue mining to see if you can get the highest global/hof
- --- if you do, then the person who had the lowest global with the time right after yours ...
- ---------- would win the first lowest global prize
- Additional Information
- you can win prizes in solo/team hunting and mining based on the above rules
- in case of a draw for any of the prizes, the first recorded time will apply
- Anhithe will extract the data from EntropiaLife after the event and determine the winners
- --- he will also create a gobal/hof data spreadsheet that will be posted with the results
- the results will be added to the first post in this event thread sometime on Sunday
INSTRUCTIONS TO CAPTURE THE DSEC MINING CAMP & DSEC MILITARY CAMP CRATER TPs
(formerly known as the South and West Craters)
- from the DSEC Forensics Crater, go SE to the abandoned mine, follow the road
- --- coordinates of the abandoned mine are --- [38487, 19936, 31]
- --- be mindful that there are Yogs outside the abandoned mine entrance
- --- they should be mostly off to the left unless someone aggro'd them
- --- use the insta-teleporter just inside the abandoned mine
- --- this will take you to the DSEC Mining Camp crater ... capture the TP and then ...
- from the DSEC Mining Camp TP follow the road out to the abandoned mine
- --- coordinates of the abandoned mine are --- [37744, 17987, 110]
- --- use the insta-teleporter just inside the abandoned mine
- --- this will take you to the DSEC Military Camp crater ... capture the TP
MONRIA EVENT TEAMS
Team Leader: Avum AL AL
CotS on Monria
Team Leader:: Leshrac
GRINDERS on Monria
Team Leader: NetZenos
Titans of Space Starfleet Monria
Team Leader: John Black Knight
Team Leader: Velizari
Buzz & Summer on Monria
Team Leader: Buzz Lightyear
We r the Champions of Yog on Monria
Team Leader: danka soul needue
HAVE FUN AND ... " EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED "