Monria Event | Shogg & Yog Want Independence

Discussion in 'Monria Official Events' started by DarkMoonEnigma, Jun 19, 2016.

1. sidekick069

sidekick069 Well-Known Member Monria Yamato Pilot MCAT Team Member

Hope they get it resolved real quick for your sake.

2. Maximus Cashicus

Maximus Cashicus Well-Known Member

I'm working now Saturday, so I'm gonna miss everything, special guest and all, wont be able to get on till 9 or 10 id say :(

3. Zarnia Foxtrot

Zarnia Foxtrot Well-Known Member Volunteer Mentor

DME, do we have to register in advance or just before we start? And is the registration at the Main Crater or somewhere else?..I know i can do the solo but i am still seeing who would be interested at a team so if anyone is looking for another team player on their team, they are free to contact me ( if that is allowed on here to do)..

4. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

You don't need to register your team name, but it has to have the name Monria in the team name to be eligible and for Anhithe to be able to extract the information from Entropia Life as always.

5. sluggo

sluggo Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius Shop Owner

Well with luck, the shit don't hit the fan and I am done with this outage crap Friday night. Sparky gods willing, we hit the line no load at about 3 pm friday, do some quick tests then load it and base run it all weekend and this nightmare is DONE DONE D O N E!!

Independence day, yep, for me too, I get my independence back! For an outage that was supposed to end in first part of may, .... ugh

sluggo

6. RosaRaine Buns

RosaRaine Buns Well-Known Member

Its almost event day, WOOHOO. Who is ready to show those yogs and shoggs who is BOSS?:paddle:paddle:paddle:paddle:paddle:paddle:paddle

7. New York Rose

New York Rose Well-Known Member

I'm in..I'm in!! WOOT! :ecstatic

8. Zarnia Foxtrot

New York Rose likes this.
  9. Zarnia Foxtrot

So what about the solo players?..I want to do the solo for the shoggath. I would still need to register as a solo person, right? Where do I go to do that and when?

10. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

You don't have to register for anything. As mentioned in the event details, Anhithe extracts data from Entropia Life where all hunting and mining globals and hofs are recorded.

11. Zarnia Foxtrot

ok. got it...one last question...for the globals to qualify, they have to happen only in the main crater?...no where else?..just making sure I have my p's and q's all lined up..lol

12. DarkMoonEnigma

The Main Crater is where we are focusing on the mob spawns, but any Shogg and any Yog in any location counts if you get a global or hof. That goes for the mining as well. The Main Crater is convenient because of all the resources available, and we have the means to design events to suit the dynamics we require.

We had all 4 mob types in the Main Crater for our St Patrick's Day Event, but mobs in other locations counted too.

Hope that sorts it all out for you.

13. StarDrifter

StarDrifter Simple, yet Significant

Well, at this stage still out of action - Full reinstall & no luck, no response from Support as yet :(

14. DarkMoonEnigma

Oh geez Drifter, I wonder what happened? Have you connected with any of our tech guys? Do we even have a Technical Help section at the forum? Wait, that's my job, I'll go look and create one if there's not one already there. :D

StarDrifter likes this.
  15. StarDrifter

StarDrifter Simple, yet Significant

I've had PMs from a couple of our wonderful community members. Some great advice, but unfortunately no success.

16. DarkMoonEnigma

Ok Drifter, that's good to hear. I LOVE THIS COMMUNITY. :clap

I also created a "Technical Help" section at the forum so we can engage our sexy Geek-types. :D

17. Zarnia Foxtrot

The game time shown by typing "u" to show the session time doesn't show pm or am just the numerical time so 9pm Eastern/New York time and 9am Eastern/New York are my start /end times. I just don't know if it ends up being 9pm or 9am on Saturday for my start time. I know that the next 12:00 hour starts in 6..5 hours which is 9pm. So, could you help me to know if it would be a party nighter or a coffee shop waker upper I need to get myself ready for?

18. DarkMoonEnigma

If you are East Coast US, then 12:00 EU time is 8am your time Saturday morning. So the event goes from 8am to 8pm your time because I am in the same time-zone. We are 4 hours behind game time right now.

19. Zarnia Foxtrot

ok. Thanks for the help DME

8am I will be ready!!!!!

20. DarkMoonEnigma

BUMPIN' THIS UP -- big day tomorrow Saturday -- lots of fun and some surprises !! :clap

Maximus Cashicus and sidekick069 like this.