Monria Event | Thwarting Maladrite Elixir Invasion | Sat - Jan 19th

pripevochka

Nice guessing going on, but I think a few of our new Monrian Born are either over-zealous about the global/hof count, or they may interpret it as meaning ped amount instead of a total count. I'll check with them and allow them to change their guess if they want to. Catch everyone on Saturday. :)
Sorry for my missunderstood... can we fix it please? i guess 500 now but wish much more happy moments to all people xD

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Sorry for my missunderstood... can we fix it please? i guess 500 now but wish much more happy moments to all people xD

Thank you for your response, I will make the edit for you. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Please register the team: boots&cats
Team leader: Lena Missneko Onelove
P.S. my guess is 233

The rule is that you have to have the name Monria somewhere in your team name to be eligible. Please make the change and let me know what it is so that I can edit it on the first post. Thanks

stakan

Nice guessing going on, but I think a few of our new Monrian Born are either over-zealous about the global/hof count, or they may interpret it as meaning ped amount instead of a total count. I'll check with them and allow them to change their guess if they want to. Catch everyone on Saturday. :)

ups:duh let me pick 322 pleaz

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom