Monria | Guess Trip Kaminsky's St Patrick's Day Event Mission Prize

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Since you guys were taking shots at guessing what the prize was you will receive from the Trip Kaminsky St Patrick's Surprise mission and asked for a "Guess the Prize" thread at the forum, I talked with Ant about it.

Here is your thread, and here are the rules:
  • you can make as many guesses as you like
  • no comments by Staff will be made on whether anyone is right or even close
  • you have until Friday night, March 16th at 23:59 game time to get your guesses in
  • any guesses after that time won't count
  • the person who guesses exactly gets --> 100 PED
  • if not exactly, then the guess that could be determined to be the closest wins
  • if there is more than one person with the exact guess or closest if not exact, first post gets it
  • Monria Staff will make the final determination as to who the winner is ... if there even is one :p
Good Luck you guys, and please, keep it clean and decent. I borrowed Thor's hammer. :D

Anthony Gray Stark

VCAT Team Member
A UL or L weapon of some sort well that's wishful thinking not really a guess :p
or a UL or L Mining item or a Blueprint again UL or L :p or a healing tool or scanner or refiner ooo could be a UL mindforce chip or implant that would be cool or a container of some kind better yet a Deed that pays out like the AUDs again wishful thinking on that one lol well thats all i got :twocentsm for now :wink
P.S i will figur it out :fortuneteller

Anthony Gray Stark

VCAT Team Member
Ooo i thought of something else. Something Irish from the books of H.P. love crafts lore or just something from the books it doesn't have to be Irish but i would guess it would be :D here one of the books i specifically think it might be from "The Moon-Bog" :reading

oo just thought of this it could be something from the Monria story line something they told us about in one of Pinthas Schmenke Dorian books or one that DME Wrote up :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom