Monria Hub Shop Floor 1 #2

Discussion in 'Monria Shops for Sale' started by Venture Bros, Dec 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Venture Bros

Venture Bros Permanently Banned

Shop for sale for 40,000 PED.

Contact Thaddeus Rusty Venture.

Shop is fully stocked, and fully operational during sale. I am simply selling it because I need money in real life more then in the game. The shop, once again, is fully operational at this time. So come browse!

Last edited: Dec 27, 2015
  2. Venture Bros

3. Venture Bros

Price increased to 50,000 PED due to new ownership of monria

4. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

What exactly does new ownership have to do with the increased price you're asking for please?

Venture Bros likes this.
  5. sluggo

sluggo Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius Shop Owner

Out of curiosity, what did those shops originally sell for?

sluggo

6. Venture Bros

Monria is going places, it now has great managers and owners who care for its improvement and are not leaving it stagnant.

I have fantastic sales on a dead moon, just imagine what this shop is worth when the moon takes off.

7. Venture Bros

I originally purchased it for 30,000 PED from Akoz during the opening days of Monria.

8. sluggo

Monria has never really been dead. The previous owners have abandoned it perchance but the moon is / was / still is very much alive with the daily crafting events. Now that we have plans, it will be even more alive with other activities as well.

sluggo

Venture Bros likes this.
  9. Venture Bros

My thoughts exactly. That is why the price is increasing.

(Dead to me means no development, People still go to Next Island but it is 'dead' with no development)

10. Venture Bros

I feel extremely unwelcome and shunned on this 'moon' the new owners are not very nice or understanding.

Price back to 40k, get me off this rock

11. sluggo

That's kind of a nasty thing to say Rusty. You often make nasty posts, and then when someone calls you to task for it, you immediately want to play the kicked puppy act, like you are this abused victim always. Whatever happened between you and the owners, a MATURE person would have taken the higher ground, and walked away gracefully, without all the petty little comments you continually make.

You originally bought the shop for 30K, if you TRULY wanted to 'get off this rock' you would sell it for the price you bought it, or is this just another pity party of yours? If you continually want to act like a bull in a china shop, don't be surprised when people work to avoid you.

sluggo

12. Venture Bros

What post was deleted? I am confused, my post is still here:
    I think you maybe screwed up and deleted the first post I had made saying I liked the owners and left the post that I said I dislike the new owners instead.

This post has been saved and WILL be posted elsewhere if deleted btw.

I mean all I ask is a simple explanation and chat with me, but I am being completely ignored and shunned here. This is not a respectful way to 'fire' someone. You are avoiding confrontation and I need some kind of conversation about this to feel respected otherwise I will work my best against this planet and have no choice in the matter.

All I ask is some communication before you end my work on this planet that I have been loyal and passionate about for years. Otherwise I don't think I can stop myself from feeding that energy into hurting the planet, and I really don't want to do that. I am not trying to threaten you here I am trying to prevent myself from doing something that hurts both myself and you. I have invested a lot of time and effort into this planet and don't feel right being shut out like this so simply without any actual conversation. I have been an adviser longer then you have owned the planet...

Last edited: Dec 28, 2015
  13. Venture Bros

I'll take 30k good point.

14. Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde Moon Manager Staff Member Moderator Monria Media Team

The original post was hidden from public view while I reviewed it and then re-instated it. You are entitled to your opinion and like you stated above you will just post it elsewhere anyway. This is also why the direct communication has ceased. This is a business, one that I am heavily invested in and I have no time for the inevitable forum drama.

To be clear the reason why I will not do business with you is:

Comments like this:
    "I need some kind of conversation about this to feel respected otherwise I will work my best against this planet and have no choice in the matter"

"Otherwise I don't think I can stop myself from feeding that energy into hurting the planet, and I really don't want to do that"

Anyone who would even entertain the above is not someone I do business with period. I gave you the only explanation necessary when I messaged you on Christmas Day. I cannot stop you doing your best to ruin Monria but I can stop you representing Monria which is exactly what I have done.

With regards to your shop, I'm not willing to buy it but I am moving my shop from Port Atlantis (Floor 2 #10L) to Monria Hub, it is the largest on the floor. If this is of any interest to you I would be willing to trade it as I was going to sell it anyway. Outside of that all my PED is going into Monria and I'm not buying back shops.

Ant

Eric Shade Avenged likes this.
  15. Venture Bros

The message was that your girlfriend has some personal issue with me, and she messaged me to lie and say she doesn't. Not a very professional reason to remove a volunteer.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2015
  16. sluggo

Real classy there buddy ;)

sluggo

17. Venture Bros

I know right? Like what kind of level of communication is that from someone who's job that apparently is:

Clearly it's a personal issue on her end but she can't even admit that...

18. Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde Moon Manager Staff Member Moderator Monria Media Team

Apologies to everyone who had to witness this soap opera. User is permanently banned.

Eric Shade Avenged likes this.
  19. sluggo

Ladies and Gentlemen, I have entered into an agreement with Mr. Venture to purchase his shop from him. The deal will tentatively go through on Jan 10, 2016

He asked me to pass this along for him concerning his 'Hub Points' program, so I am:

The shop is being sold. Points are only redeemable for PED now (at the same rate as always). Make some purchases to get up to your ped exchange level (15, 30, 45, etc) before the shop closes on the 10th!

Mr. Venture also wishes to inform everyone that all of the various signs in his shop are also for sale at the current market rate.

All inquiries and sales requests should be directed to Mr. Venture in game.

Thank you
    Sluggo

DarkMoonEnigma likes this.
  20. Daughter of Anarchy

Daughter of Anarchy Active Member

Just my two cents... now that the sale is done and shop changed hands, can't we have this thread deleted... not like anyone needs to see all this drama... for myself I know I don't. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.