Monria Mining | Ore & Enmatter Distribution

Discussion in 'Monria Mining | Ore & Enmatter Distribution w/Maps' started by DarkMoonEnigma, Aug 26, 2016.

1. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

The following information was provided by @Crazyshadow when he added it to our then active Monria Wiki, so full credit goes to him for the effort.

The list of Ores and Enmatters are broken down by zones first, then separate Ore and Enmatter LBML maps that show distribution by zone with a color-coded key.

Sweetstuff was recently added and I know I found it in the DSEC Forensics crater, but if anyone else has found it in any of the other zones, please let me know and I will update the list.

The same goes for any other Ore or Enmatter that is not listed, or at additional locations. Thank You
    break-c.png

MONRIA ZONES | LIST OF ORES AND ENMATTERS
    break-c.png
    DSEC Forensics

• Ore -- Belkar, Blausariam, Iron, Lysterium, Maladrite, Narcanisum
    • Enmatter -- Crude Oil, Force Nexus, Magerian Mist, Melchi Water, Sweetstuff, Zoldenite Dust
    DSEC Mining Camp
    • Ore -- Blausariam, Caldorite, Erdorium, Lysterium, Maladrite, Narcanisium, Zinc
    • Enmatter -- Alicenies Liquid, Angelic Grit, Ares Head, Crude Oil, Typonolic Steam, Zoldenite Dust
    DSEC Military Camp
    • Ore -- Alferix, Caldorite, Frigulite, Ganganite, Lysterium, Maladrite, Narcanisum, Quantium
    • Enmatter -- Crude Oil, Dianthus Liquid, Fire Root Globule, Growth Molecules, Lytarian Dust, Typonolic Steam, Zoldenite Dust
    Shub Cavern
    • Ore -- Lysterium, Narcanisum, Caldorite, Ganganite, Quantium, Frigulite, Maladrite, Alferix
    • Enmatter -- Growth Molecules, Lytairian Dust, Zoldenite Dust, Crude Oil, Fire Root Globule, Dianthus Liquid, Typonolic Steam, Energized Crystal
    Caves & Tunnels
    • Ore -- Blausariam, Caldorite, Erdorium, Frigulite, Ganganite, Lysterium, Maladrite, Narcanisum, Quantium, Xeremite, Zinc
    • Enmatter -- Alicenies Liquid, Ares Head, Crude Oil, Fire Root Globule, Growth Molecules, Lytairian Dust, Typonolic Steam, Zoldenite Dust
    break-c.png
    MONRIA MINING | DISTRIBUTION OF ORES & ENMATTER
    break-c.png
    The following filtered LBML maps give a general idea of Monria Ore and Enmatter distribution by zone.

ORES

Monrian_ORES.jpg
    ORE COLOR LEGEND

Alferix --- PaleGreen
    Belkar --- PaleGreen
    Blausariam --- SlateBlue
    Caldorite --- DarkOliveGreen
    Erdorium --- MediumAquamarine
    Frigulite --- WhiteSmoke
    Ganganite --- LightSalmon
    Iron --- DarkGray
    Lysterium --- White
    Maladrite --- undefined
    Narcanisum --- YellowGreen
    Quantium --- 255, 255, 192
    Xeremite --- 255, 128, 128
    Zinc --- SkyBlue
    break-c.png
    ENMATTER

Monrian_Enmatters.jpg
    ENMATTER COLOR LEGEND

Alicenies Liquid --- Peru
    Angelic Grit --- MediumPurple
    Ares Head --- BlueViolet
    Crude Oil --- 80, 190, 80
    Dianthus Liquid --- HotPink
    Energized Crystal --- 0, 150, 170
    Fire Root Globule --- 255, 100, 50
    Force Nexus --- Violet
    Growth Molecules --- SteelBlue
    Lytairian Dust --- DodgerBlue
    Magerian Mist --- SpringGreen
    Melchi Water --- RoyalBlue
    Typonolic Steam --- Sea Green
    Zoldenite Dust --- undefined
    break-c.png

MONRIA MINING | ZONES TO AVOID
    break-c.png
    If you are not familiar with the Little Big Mining Log program (LBML), or the two maps above don't mean anything for you, here's also a map with the zones you should AVOID while mining. Either because it's mostly TT food resources, or you're losing range because of the tunnel's narrowness.
    break-c.png

MonriaMiningAvoidZones.jpg
    break-c.png
    Hopefully, the above information will help, but perhaps our more seasoned miners would be kind enough to add anything else they think might be of benefit for those who want to give mining a go on the Moon.

Also, for those of you who are experimenting with our inside mining on Monria and have experiences that you think might be helpful, by all means, please add them to this thread or in the General Discussion area.

Thank you again @Crazyshadow for the time and effort to put this together for the community.
    break-c.png
    Sidenote --> it all looks to me like Cthulhu spilled a ginormous bag of Skittles. :D

2. Zarnia Foxtrot

Zarnia Foxtrot Well-Known Member Volunteer Mentor

The only one I know of not listed (except sweetstuff which you already mentioned and I also found in the main crater) is iron stone. I only found it once 3 days ago and that was in the main crater. I haven't found anything other than the above mentioned by Crazyshadow with the two exceptions of sweetstuff and iron stone in the main crater.

The Stare likes this.
  3. The Stare

The Stare Member

Birthplace of Kodak, Xerox, Bausch & Lomb
    THIS is awesome information! See my guy giving you a thumbs up?

Kendra and DarkMoonEnigma like this.
  4. sluggo

sluggo Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius Shop Owner

OMG The Stare it's been YEARS since I seen that program LOL. I know one of the writers. That looks like the emasculated chode almost with the tentacle hidden :)

sluggo

The Stare likes this.
  5. The Stare

The Stare Member

I bought everything they had on DVD. I LOVE that show!

6. sluggo

Oh I know, too bad it only lasted 3 seasons, then again, another awesome series, Firefly only lasted a season.

Just remember that the veins here tend to run a bit wide. Ok, on a normal planet you place your mining 'rings' so they barely touch each other on the edges. Here you sometimes need to space them two or three apart to be 'on the vein'.

sluggo

7. The Stare

The Stare Member

I'll be back on Monria fairly soon. Was my 1st time off Caly and learned a heap of stuff. Was figuring out the mining style on my own, then I found this info and it all became clear :)

LOL... I bought Firefly & Serenity as well! Not to mention Babylon 5... Check out "Space Milkshake" & "Other Space" if you get the chance ;)

Kendra likes this.
  8. sluggo

Ill definitely have to check those two out there. Right now I am watching a series on netflix. Granted I don't watch a hell of a lot of TV but where the hell does some of this stuff come from for 4 SEASONS already and I never heard of it? I mean you'd think people might talk about it in normal talk but not in my dork group :/ Im watching a series called Longmire now, it's kind of like the other series Justified. Ill watch yours after that.
    Oh and that's another thing I hate about netflix, they will put the whole damned thing all up at once.... thanks guys... there goes 3 straight days of productivity from me :)

sluggo

The Stare likes this.
  9. Noz

Noz Well-Known Member Monria Yamato Pilot Monria Yamato Pilot MCAT Team Member

Found maladrite in the main crater today, so that needs adding

DarkMoonEnigma likes this.
  10. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

Thanks Noz, I'll update it when I get up to wait for the release to be implemented. :)

Noz likes this.
  11. DarkMoonEnigma

I'm on my tablet right now and it was easier to update than on my phone, so now included. :)

Noz likes this.
  12. Noz

Noz Well-Known Member Monria Yamato Pilot Monria Yamato Pilot MCAT Team Member

Can confirm there is also Zoldenite in the main crater

DarkMoonEnigma likes this.
  13. DarkMoonEnigma