Monria needs fashion!

Caro

Like the title said, Monria needs more of an identity. With the heavy thematic style of Monria, I believe it would be awesome with some custom Monria textures and clothes. It would attract some more people and it would be nice to wear some Monria wherever you go :)

The possibilities are endless. Crafting textures with weird alchemical substances, outfits that are literally out-of-this-world. This needs to be implemented

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hello Caro ... it was nice to connect with you in Monria chat the other night, and I like your suggestion. I believe that at some point in time along our development path textures and Monria-themed clothing would be doable. We are laying quite a few foundations right now with our reconstruction for things to come and that will take priority, so it's more a matter of time I think than anything else. I also think it would be cool to have special fashion that represents Monria for sure.

The only downside is being able to predict when that might happen, so stay plugged in to witness our efforts in elevating the Monria experience because we have some cool things on the agenda that I think will catch an eye or two. :)

Top Bottom