Monria New Years Eve Party

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
It's time to get your groove thing in party mode.

MonriaNewYearsParty.png

We figured we've done enough work for the year, so now it's time to celebrate not only new ownership and a new management team for the Moon, but also an amazing start to forging a New Year and the future of Monria with the amazing community that we have come to appreciate very much.

Here's a little more information:

• Anhithe (Moon Manager) has already decorated the Monria Hub
  • he will also be handing out snowballs for the Snowball Fight
  • he already has the dance music streaming in the Hub
  • there will be contests where you can win some nice prizes (best dressed, dance-off, etc.)
  • the party will be live-streamed on Twitch - (Twitch.tv/antimitus)
  • photos and video footage will be captured for an official party story the day after
Of course, there will be lively chat, and I'm sure other wild activities for our entertainment pleasure.

Join us tonight and bring in the New Year 2016 Monrian-Style.

A big thank you goes to @Eric Shade Avenged for creating the party graphic on such short notice. We already have some awesome official team members in place, and I just couldn't be happier, except maybe at the party tonight.

E8ty2nd

RedWizardHat.com
Shop Owner
Count me in on this shebang!!
Not sure if my New Years buzz will resonate through to the party but if it does I plead the FIFTH...1...2...3...4...FIFFFFTH!

E8ty2nd

RedWizardHat.com
Shop Owner
I have to say that I had a great time at the new years party that Ant threw. Just such a good time with all involved and some great prizes as well!
I, for one, am so happy and privileged to be a part of this awesome new community. the new team here is A+ in anyone's book who have met them.
Outstanding job team Monria!
Love ya and happy New Year, USA!
~E8ty2nd

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Great snapshots of our end-of-party BBQ Nabu, poor Ant's snable had entirely too much punch. That, or was about to become a sacrifice to Cthulhu. :D

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
It was definitely a great first official party, even though it was pulled together at the last minute. Sometimes I think those are the best kind. I was incredibly impressed with Ant's call to action because Kendra said we needed to have a party. She was right, and it was an awesome way to end the old and bring in the new. :)

I am off to write the story with snapshots, and even have a little video footage to show the fun. :D

Sholle Von Cartiz

was unbelievable fun last night, until Mac snitched apartment if front of my nose!
but still FUN FUN FUN it is on Monria :))
oh and I love the picture of ME! :) DME can you send me so I can put on my web
and Mac, dont worry I will forgive you in like 2-3 days :p hehehe

Ty Anhithe Ty DME and TY Monria Team!

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
was unbelievable fun last night, until Mac snitched apartment if front of my nose!
but still FUN FUN FUN it is on Monria :))
oh and I love the picture of ME! :) DME can you send me so I can put on my web
and Mac, dont worry I will forgive you in like 2-3 days :p hehehe

Ty Anhithe Ty DME and TY Monria Team!

Glad you had a good time Sholle, it was really a lot of fun.

If you're talking about your photo in the collage with the others, Kendra took those photos, so she would have to send you that one. I'm glad she got the shots because I wasn't as quick to click the camera.

Eric Shade Avenged

The Knights of Entropia (TKoE)
Looks like everyone had loads of fun! I'm glad the party was such a success. I'm really bummed out that I couldn't make it but there will be plenty more for me to attend I hope :)

Top Bottom