Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
break-c.png

0._Banner_5_books.jpg

break-c.png
The following is the agenda thus far for the writing and publishing of Monria's official storyline that is being presented in downloadable PDF book format. The entries indicate what has already been published, with a link to the book, and what is in progress.

As many of you know, quite some time ago, I reached out to Pinthas in an effort to see if he would be interested in joining our Monria Media Team to reconnect with Monria's storyline. Specifically, to publish the beginning history that he wrote as a member of the original Monria Team before we took over as the current Monria Team 11/26/15. The text of the four chapters in The Order of the Elder Gods mission was written by Pinthas, and now a part of Monria's official storyline in book 3, Monria Discovered / The Beginning.

Except for the four chapters that appear in the mission, this body of work by Pinthas, which included 16 chapters, had never been published before in its entirety. This gives us a different perspective on why we are so challenged with strange behaviors on Monria because we need to be more prepared for what we will continue to face, and why the original Monria Team was so challenged.

As a result, we have some exciting things in store with Pinthas reconnecting with Monria. We have discussed the logistics of what we want to do, and how we will get there.

Here's what will take place with the writing over time:

• all of our storyline content will be converted to PDF book format for download
  • The Kipling Chronicles | book 1 ... published on Aug 31, 2017
  • --- written by DarkMoonEnigma
  • --- this part of the storyline reveals the discovery of the ancient file cabinet in the West Crater
  • --- and ultimately produces the journal from a secret compartment that unravels the mysteries
  • --- the West Crater was the original name of the DSEC Military Camp
  • Historical Data | Journal Entries | book 2 ... published on Sep 22, 2017
  • --- written by Pinthas Schmenke Dorian w/Reflections by DarkMoonEnigma
  • --- this content reveals the pre-beginning of Monria and how the Cultists came to the Moon
  • --- there are also DME reflections that expand the content and reveal more
  • Monria Discovered / The Beginning | book 3 ... published on Feb 3, 2018
  • --- written by Pinthas Schmenke Dorian
  • --- this reveals Monria's discovery by the DSEC team and the evolution of that time
  • A Surprising Kipling/Core Connection | book 4 ... published on Oct 19, 2018
  • --- written by DarkMoonEnigma
  • --- this is the continuation of the Kipling saga that reveals the truth about Kipling and Core
  • Tales from the Deep | book 5 ... published on January 20, 2020
  • --- written by Pinthas Schmenke Dorian
  • --- this content reveals the journey Pinthas takes in the process of discovering who he is
  • --- what he learns is not only eye-opening, but a jaw dropper, and will have an effect on Monria
We are bridging the gap between the past and the present and employing critical thinking about how the past has affected present day. We will continue to ask key questions and draw out the aspects of our environment that play upon our sense of sanity.

As a side-note ... at this time, we are not considering an audio version of the books. Perhaps this is something we will revisit in the future as we evolve.

The banner in this thread, as well as all of the front and back book covers, and watermark pages in the books, were designed by one very talented "magical muse" as I call her ... "Anny" Divine Thundergirl ... and I am including photos of the book covers that have been completed to date.

1.R. The Kipling Chronicles - Front.jpg 2.R. Journal Entries - Front.jpg 3._Monria_Discovered_-_The_Beginning.jpg 4_Redo._A_Surprising_Core-Kipling_Connection_-_Front.jpg 5._Tales_from_the_Deep_-_Front_.jpg

We are introducing and expanding Monria's Cthulhu Mythos theme in ways that will be more engaging. It may not all happen overnight, but I think we have proven that we persevere and will deliver, we just can't give a definitive date as to when it will all happen. We appreciate your patience, as well as your support.

NOTE ON FUTURE STORYLINE

Since Planet Toulan is now a part of our Virtualsense family, our official storyline will be presented to the community differently. There won't be anymore books, but rather a more immediate and as frequent as possible presentation of both Monria and Toulan official storyline. An announcement will be made with our first offering.

Also, Ant has a brilliant plan to reveal how Monria and Toulan are connected ... stay tuned for that. :)
break-c.png

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I updated the first post with the cover for book 3 (Monria Discovered | The Beginning) which is the book I'm in the process of converting to PDF format now. I also updated the banner in the first post which now reflects all 5 book covers.

Anny did an amazing job, as always ... thank you Anny.

Netvalar

Are there any plans or has anyone looked into arranging to have completed stories placed on amazon for sale via Kindle??

From what I see of the above PDF if I was placing into Kindle I would add it to kindle unlimited (unlimited members read for free) and set a price of $0.99.

Each book of course would have links to the forum and sign up for game play as a Monrian Born. Some of the community could then write reviews for those books (hopefully 5 star) moving the stories into the top 100 (ok maybe hopeful thinking there).

Other things that can be done if stories were sold on amazon is using the amazon advertising system to promote those books (with links to game and forum). Another product to run FB ads with obviously focused on a different ad group then MMO players.

(if I get my current project completed and worth a damn it would give me something to help marketing of Monria)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Sorry it took so long to respond Net, but as you have probably surmised, we're pretty busy. We have designated January to be our "work on development" month and forego any events. We had the Cyrene Field Trip, but other than that, I too have been busy with storyline and completing book 3 before I get back to events again. We've been reorganizing our calendar, and streamlining some of our programs.

With regard to uploading our Monria books at Amazon, there would be much to consider, not to mention that Entropia Universe is a product of MindArk. It would also require completely reformatting the books using the Kindle application. At this point in time, there is no interest in doing this, but perhaps we can explore what options are available in the future should we change thinking, and when time permits.

We are only two years into our effort to bring Monria in line with our vision, and for now, we want to focus on development and merging the storyline and environment into a more cohesive experience . Ant and I both have our plates full; him behind the scenes mostly, and me on the front lines with community management. We have a lot of ideas of where we want to take Monria, and some of those ideas and suggestions come from the community.

Therefore, everyone should continue to share their thoughts because we do listen. Thank you for the Amazon suggestion, and for your continued support in what we are trying to accomplish. This community is nothing short of amazing, and together we will achieve our goals. The community will also see some of their suggestions in future development. :)

Thanks Net, much appreciated.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I updated the first post and added a link to book #3 which was just published today -- Feb 3, 2018

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I updated the first post with a few changes and added the title and expected content for book 6.

Patrick Hamilton

Guau,

Descargando los libros y leyendo poco a poco, buen momento para empezar, a aprovechar la actualización del juego en la dulce espera.

:highfive MUCHAS GRACIAS

Last edited:

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
¿ que? 😉

Downloading the books and reading little by little, good time to start, to take advantage of the update of the game in the sweet wait.
I love google translate :)

Patrick Hamilton

Sorry, I translated it into Google Translator, and since my Google Chrome translates the page automatically, it can be seen that it became Spanish again, I apologize for the bad English that I have, there I find myself in situations that Google changes my phrase and it doesn't say what I really want :stop

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Thanks you, appreciate your kind words ... however, these books are for PDF download only, sorry.

Top Bottom