Monria Quarterly | Launching a Monria magazine in December ...

Discussion in 'Monria Quarterly | General Discussion' started by DarkMoonEnigma, Sep 21, 2019.

1. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Community Manager Monria Media Team MCAT Team Member

Anny and I are embarking upon yet another Monria project. We're launching a new Monria Quarterly magazine in December. This will give more exposure to Monria and highlight what Monria has to offer, which has progressively evolved over the past 4 years.

I worked on the staff of the EntropiaTimes magazine as my original avatar (MindStar9), and I can tell you that each issue is a labor of love, but also very production heavy, which means a lot of work, and why we will only be able to do this as a quarterly magazine.

Anny and I have created the launch issue cover and have added it here, which will be updated to a new launch cover with a Christmas theme. The article titles showing on the cover are but a small offering of what will appear in the magazine. With each issue starting in 2020, there will be player and society profiles, unique and unexpected content, humor and just plain weird stuff, development updates, and an opportunity to advertise a shop, a service, and more, but that will be discussed at a later date.

I want to make one thing clear at the outset ... we will not be writing about, or covering any other part of the Entropia Universe, other than what is coordinated with our Monrian Born field trips. If you think for one minute that there won't be enough to fill a magazine each quarter, wipe that thought from your mind :D ... Monria is more than you might think, and we are constantly evolving into something quite special and unique.

The Monria Team has been unexpectedly surprised and blessed with an incredible and amazing community that is immensely supportive of what we do for them. The evolution of such is nothing less than phenomenal, which is why we recognize our community members in the ways we do.

Our Monria community is inspiring, and now we want to showcase just how special they are. :)

2. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Community Manager Monria Media Team MCAT Team Member

As an update ... I will start sending out questionnaires to those I have already talked with who will be a part of our launch magazine issue, and will do them via PMs at the forum instead of emails ... it will work better for me this way. The first wave of questionnaires will be sent out on Tuesday, Sep 24th.

I still have more people to contact regarding their appearance in our launch issue in November and will reach out to them soon. This is going to be a fun project, and I think we'll have interesting content other than what's shown on the launch issue cover that was posted here.