Monria Radio Stream

Discussion in 'General Monria Discussions' started by DarkMoonEnigma, Dec 9, 2017.

1. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

For those of you who have mentioned that they really enjoy the Monria radio stream in the game on Monria and at Club Sweat on Calypso (same radio stream), here is the link directly to the stream so if you want, you can listen to it when you're out of the game as well.

Right click on the link and open in a new tab:

Monria Radio Stream

Right click on the following link if you want to know last 10 songs played, along with other info: *

Monria Radio Stream Expanded

* Curd actually discovered this link and shared it in Monria chat when someone asked about having a list of the last 10 songs played.

Lavinia, toecutter and sidekick069 like this.
  2. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

Updated the first post with an expanded radio stream link that gives more info.

3. Curd

Curd Well-Known Member

Wizards normally don't reveal how a trick works. In this case we'll turn it into a quick mystery tour: Go to the following position [38092, 22132, 202], click the item you find there and it will magically appear on your screen. Good luck :)

DarkMoonEnigma likes this.
  4. Neothane

Neothane New Member

Is it possible to pay some ped to be able to guest DJ for an hour or so? Just curious. Nothing weird mind you.

5. DarkMoonEnigma

Sorry, that would not be an option. :)

6. Neothane

Neothane New Member

Dang just remember Monria years ago with sad sad music, just put in mood.

7. DarkMoonEnigma

A lot of people like the music stream we have going. We changed it after we took over the Moon 11/26/15, and we're looking at further options as well. It's the same music stream that plays on Ant's LA on Calypso, Club Sweat (has a TP). So if you haven't checked out our music stream, go to Options, Sound, and check the streaming box, or use the link above.

Unless you're saying you don't like the current music. I wasn't quite sure what you meant.

8. Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde Moon Manager Staff Member Moderator Monria Media Team

I think it's a fair point, like DM said we are looking at options but I should be able to dig out the original stream which you could use while playing. We're a bit knee deep in planning for St Patrick's but I'll see if I can find it.

DarkMoonEnigma likes this.
  9. five351

five351 Member

I like the current music selection at Monria, and when I´m in caly and miss the moon go to Club Sweat to grind some Longus :)

10. Neothane

Neothane New Member

lol now that music is weird. sounds like war chant

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde and Kendra like this.