Monria Repair Skilling Program

Discussion in 'Yamato | Repair Skilling Runs | General Discussion' started by DarkMoonEnigma, Apr 2, 2016.

1. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Chief Fun Officer Monria Media Team

break-c.png
    MONRIA REPAIR SKILLING PROGRAM (MRSP)
    Monria's Mothership | YAMATO

break-c.png
    MRSP | Management Team
    @Eric Shade Avenged
    @Lamilla Lami Masterson

Launch Date --> Monday | April 4, 2016
    break-c.png
    The Monria Repair Skilling Program will be open to anyone interested in doing repair skilling aboard Monria's Mothership Yamato during scheduled sessions. However, the following information should be noted.

REPAIR SKILLING SESSIONS

• weekly repair skilling runs are as follows:
    • --- Mondays | 12:00 - 16:00 game time | Pilot - Kingu
    • --- Fridays & Sundays | 22:30 - 02:30 game time (after each travel schedule) | Pilot - moneyme
    • if there are not enough people available for a run, the run will be cancelled
    • other repair skilling runs may occur and the details will be posted here in individual pilot sections
    • there is no fee to join a Yamato repair skilling session because there are no warps involved
    • each repair skilling run leaves from Monria and goes directly to the training grounds
    • please bring your own repair tool (RK-5 / RK-20) and welding wire to cover the length of the session
    • new Monrian Borns get an RK-5 +50k welding wire free during their first repair run or travel schedule
    • repair tools and welding wire are available at many of the Monria shops (see shop list below)
    • pilots may have additional tools and welding wire available during repair runs at the following prices:
    • --- RK-5 = 10 PED
    • --- RK-5 +50k Welding Wire = 18 PED
    • --- RK-20 = 18 PED
    • --- RK-20 +100k Welding Wire = 35 PED
    • at the end of each repair skilling session, please depart the ship
    • if a repair skilling session takes place prior to a travel schedule, all passengers will be checked
    • if you are not eligible for our free travel program, you must leave the ship or pay a fee (see below)
    • Guidelines have been posted to help facilitate a smooth repair skilling session
    • most importantly --> have fun and enjoy the crazy chat that takes place, it will get nuts
    Monria Shops currently carrying RK-5s and Welding Wire:
    • Cthylla Tower, 9th Floor, Shop 2 | Netvalar
    • Cthylla Tower, 9th Floor, Shop 6 | Gunner
    • Cthulhu Tower, 9th Floor, Shop 6 | evy
    • Monria Hub
    • --- Floor 3, Shop 3 | TKoE Society Shop
    • --- Floor 2, Shop 1 | Peddlers -- Anhithe's Shop
    ACCESS TO THE YAMATO AND TRAVEL
    • if you are not eligible for our free travel program, you will be considered a paying passenger
    • as such, any future travel on the Yamato will be fee paid -- the fee is 7 ped
    • the Yamato crew will check all passengers and have a master list showing each passenger's status
    • for a full listing of the Yamato travel fees and schedule, go here
    SIGN-UP FOR THE YAMATO REPAIR SKILLING SESSIONS
    • post your full in-game name and status in this thread if you are not already on the Yamato guest list
    • --- follow the instructions in the first post
    break-c.png

Panther, Helga, SachemUrsa and 10 others like this.
  2. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Chief Fun Officer Monria Media Team

I have updated the original post with the shops that are currently carrying RK-5s and Welding Wire.

This program begins on Monday, April 4th, so if you are not already on the Yamato guest list, please sign up in this thread to be added. Anyone posting names will be added to the guest list prior to Monday's repair skilling session.

3. Leodolfr Leon Stronghorse

Leodolfr Leon Stronghorse Well-Known Member Monria Yamato Pilot MVST Member

Break'n the Ice. I will be there this week. The Tivo-1a has put an elasticized polymer with a hardener on my trigger fingers blister, so I'm ready to go. I will be there bright and early Monday :D

4. DarkMoonEnigma

I have updated the original post with more Monria Shop Owners who are carrying the RK-5s and Welding Wire. There are now 7 Monria Shops where you can get repair skilling equipment for your Yamato sessions. :)

John Strike X3 and sidekick069 like this.
  5. Crisan Andrian

Crisan Andrian New Member

Hello i would like pls to can do some repairs on Yamamoto mother ship..

6. Julio Travis

Julio Travis New Member

Hello, add me pls to your mother ship guest list..Thanks

7. DarkMoonEnigma

I will send both of you a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, and once those are accepted, I will add you to the Yamato guest list so that you can go on repair skilling runs.

However, you both need to post your "full in-game avatar name" as requested in the original post of this thread in order for me to send the friend request, I could not find you in the Player Registry.

Thank you.

8. Cici Coci Hunter

Cici Coci Hunter New Member

Hi! I'm willing to do some repairs on Yamato please add me for the skill program. Many thanks!
    (Cici Coci Hunter)

Last edited: Apr 17, 2016
    Maximus Cashicus likes this.
  9. Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde Moon Manager Staff Member Moderator Monria Media Team

@Cici Coci Hunter Monria Fleet Manager has sent a friend request, if you can accept we'll get you added.

Ant

10. Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde Moon Manager Staff Member Moderator Monria Media Team

11. DarkMoonEnigma

Original post has been updated. Strike left the repair skilling program and Kinkie is taking over as his replacement in the MRSP management team. Also, due to minimal interest in repair skilling runs during the week days, we are moving forward with weekend runs only.

A new schedule for this coming weekend is being prepared and will be posted soon.

Eric Shade Avenged likes this.
  12. Zarnia Foxtrot

Zarnia Foxtrot Well-Known Member Volunteer Mentor

I would like to be part of the repair skills run on Sat, May 27th. Thanks.

13. DarkMoonEnigma

Please see my post here with regard to repair skilling runs.

14. Leodolfr Leon Stronghorse

Leodolfr Leon Stronghorse Well-Known Member Monria Yamato Pilot MVST Member

There was interest tonight during the repair_run to have one on Saturday (tomorrow) at 16:00 game time.
    I have agreed to pilot it. Any other pilots are welcome if you would like to take a turn.
    so far PrincessZarnia, Anthony Stark, a friend of Anthony Stark, Zircote, and Revan have all said they would be there. All are welcome. Bring the Rk-5s and Welding wire you will need.

DarkMoonEnigma likes this.
  15. DarkMoonEnigma

Really nice to see this happening, and everyone shown in your post is already on the Yama guest list, so you're good to go. However, if you get someone who isn't on the list yet, have them sign up here for repair skilling, but be sure to list their full in-game name, as well as if they're Monrian-born or not. I have to keep the free and paid guest lists separate. I'll check in early enough before the repair run to make sure we have everyone sorted.

And just as a reminder, there is never a fee for the repair skilling runs. I just need to know who's eligible for the free travel so I can keep the lists straight for the pilots.

Thank You

16. The Mindless Gamer

The Mindless Gamer New Member

im a friend of anthony stark not monria born and want to be add to the next repair run if i can ty

17. DarkMoonEnigma

I'll take care of that for you in plenty of time before the run. Look for a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager in the game and accept it please. Once you do that, and the MFM is online, you will be added to the Yamato guest list.

18. Tamwyn Decimus Devir

Tamwyn Decimus Devir New Member

I would like to come on the runs. Im not monrian born. My name is Tamwyn Decimus Devir.

19. Tamwyn Decimus Devir

Tamwyn Decimus Devir New Member

is this how its done? no idea. never used EU's forums before.

20. Trotus Cave Rahls

Trotus Cave Rahls New Member

Trotus Cave Rahls would like to be added for repair runs, NOT Monrian-Born