Monria Repair Skilling Program

Discussion in 'Yamato | Repair Skilling Runs | General Discussion' started by DarkMoonEnigma, Apr 2, 2016.

1. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

I'll send a friend request to you from the Monria Fleet Manager sometime on Saturday. After you accept it I can get you on the Yamato guest list. Just keep in mind that since you are not eligible for the free travel program, anytime you decide to travel with us there will be a fee. If you travel on Fridays or Sundays during our schedule, then it's only 7 ped.

The repair skilling runs are based at Monria and you must be on Monria to join them. There is no fee because it doesn't involve a warp.

Kendra likes this.
  2. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

Kendra likes this.
  3. The Stare

The Stare Member

Birthplace of Kodak, Xerox, Bausch & Lomb
    Please add "Hellbound Happy Heathcliff" to the Yamato guest list so I may participate in the repair skilling runs :)
    I would be happy to join runs when an extra hand is required as well :)

DarkMoonEnigma likes this.
  4. DarkMoonEnigma

I'll take care of this sometime today by sending you a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager. Accept it and I'll be able to add you to the guest list. :)

sidekick069 and The Stare like this.
  5. DarkMoonEnigma

I'm logging in the Monria Fleet Manager now and will send that friend request to you. :)

The Stare likes this.
  6. Mike KingMike007 Hussey

Mike KingMike007 Hussey New Member

I would like to join . My full in game name Mike KingMike007 Hussey

7. DarkMoonEnigma

Hi Mike -- you will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager over the next couple of days, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list. The repair skilling runs take place usually at the end of our travel schedules on Friday and Sunday, so there's plenty of time to get you added to the guest list.

Just be aware that if you are not Monrian-born, you will be placed on the guest list as a paying customer. This only applies during travel when the ship warps to other locations. There is never a fee for the repair skilling runs because they don't require a warp and are initiated out of Monria.

I'll be catching up with you soon. :)

8. DarkMoonEnigma

Mike, I can't find you in the Player Registry, so please send a Friend Request to the Monria Fleet Manager. Also, I need to know if you are Monrian-born or not. Thank you.

9. Lady Kuronuma Desu

Lady Kuronuma Desu New Member

Greetings people,i would like to join and help with the repairs,if there is still a spot for me there,just contact me ,i am on monria exploring the caves and discovering secrets about some activities there.

10. DarkMoonEnigma

Lami is your Mentor now, so she can help in that respect because she helps manage the repair skilling runs usually after our travel schedule runs on Fridays and Mondays. However, she also periodically sets up a run on Saturdays when she has the time available, so connect with her. :)

11. Raven Black

Raven Black New Member

Hello, I would like to join if possible and if it is still running. also have two friends also interested =P

How do I go about joining and who should I talk to ?
    Also, what times are the skilling available ?

12. DarkMoonEnigma

Hi Raven ... welcome to Monria first of all, it's a great community to get involved with, everyone is very helpful. If you want to do repair skilling runs on the Yamato, please go here and follow the instructions in the first post to sign up. Be sure to give your full in-game name, whether you're Monrian Born, a member of the TKoE society, etc to determine if you are eligible for free travel with us. The free travel status does not preclude anyone from joining our repair skilling program.

Once you have signed up, you will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list. If you are not eligible for free travel and decide to travel with us in the future during one of our Friday or Sunday travel schedules, the cost would be 7 ped, but again, the repair runs are free.

The repair skilling runs are usually conducted after our Friday and Sunday travel schedule if enough people are interested and if there is a pilot available, which most times there is, but Lami also has a repair once in a while on a Saturday.

You have to be on Monria in order to participate in the repair skilling run because there is no warp involved. You can contact either @Lamilla Lami Masterson or @Leodolfr Leon Stronghorse who generally conduct the repair runs.

13. Tataio Spitfire misho

Tataio Spitfire misho Active Member Monria Yamato Pilot

I like to be sign-up to repair run, name: tataio spitfire misho, not monria born, not a member of the TKoE society.

14. DarkMoonEnigma

Hi there Tataio ... sometime today you will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager in the game, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel. :)

As a reminder, you will be listed as a paying passenger for when you travel with us because you are not eligible for our free travel program, and the fee is 7 ped. However, there is no fee for the repair runs that initiate from Monria because there are no warps involved.

It was nice to meet you on Monria. :)

15. BlueLegion

BlueLegion New Member

Add me for repairs thank you BlueLegion

16. Prototype Eva Maria

Prototype Eva Maria New Member

Hello My name in game is Prototype Eva Maria im starting crafter and miner and i would rly like to join Monria fixing program if is anyhow possible :) im not monrian born but i wish i was lol xD thaks for any reply :)

17. DarkMoonEnigma

Anyone is welcome to join the repair skilling runs, but unless you are Monrian Born, you will be listed as a paying customer on the Yamato guest list because you wouldn't be eligible for free travel. However, the repair runs start out of Monria and there is no warp involved, so no fees. The only way you would have to pay the 7 ped is if you decide to travel with us during our travel schedules on Fridays and Sundays.

I just sent you a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager in the game, please accept it so that I can add you to the Yamato guest list and send you an invite to the Yamato chat channel. :)

18. Prototype Eva Maria

Prototype Eva Maria New Member

thank you alot i added you and be waits ;)

19. DarkMoonEnigma

The friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager was sent and I'll check in a while to see if you accepted. :)

20. James JS Stockton

James JS Stockton New Member

Is this program still going? I thought i had read somewhere about Monria Born first timers getting a tool and wire...if this is true I would like to sign up to do this program.