Monria Round Robin | Wednesday Shub Trials | List of Winners

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
The Wednesday Shub Trials were just as exciting as the Wednesday Cultist Trials, although we had a few different contenders going for the prizes besides the usual suspect -- (no names --> Noz). :p

Fizik joined us this time and gave Noz a run for the Shub Trial prizes, but then after Sidekick's 3 Globals, and Stoney's 2 Globals, Gatekeeper showed up and got busy. Noz seemed to always be 1 Global behind Fizik, but kept at it. It was 3 Globals Fizik, 2 Globals Noz, 4 Globals Fizik, 3 Globals Noz until it was 7 Globals Fizik and 5 Globals Noz. Gatekeeper was also closing in now with 4 Globals.

It was an intense last 30 minutes of the event because Gatekeeper now had 5 Globals, and with Fizik still in the lead with 7 Globals, it looked as if he was going to take home the Most Globals Prize of 100 PED as well. Noz hit another Global making it 6, but he needed 2 more if he was going to take away the most Globals prize from Fizik because even if Noz got his 7th Global, Fizik would have still won because his time was recorded first -- there was no splitting.

OMG -- it was Noz again in the clutch, because just about 10 minutes left in the event (AGAIN), he got his 8th Global and brought home the most Globals prize too.

Talk about another nail biter :eek: -- the event was SO much fun, but then our Monria community and the friends that join us make it the most amazing environment, and we are so grateful to have this Moon family.

As with the Cultist Trials, I gave out an item prize on the hour and half-hour, as well as 20 PEDs at the 15 minute and 45 minute time marker. The following is the prize list and the winners.
break-c.png

Gratz to the Winners
(I called it the Niz and Foz show)
break-c.png

16:00 -- 1st Global Prize -- Regeneration Chip VI (L) / 100k Synthetic Essence -- Winner --> Sidekick

16:15 -- 1st Global Prize -- 20 PEDs -- Winner --> Noz

16:30 -- 1st Global Prize -- Regeneration Chip VI (L) / 100k Synthetic Essence -- Winner --> Sidekick

16:45 -- 1st Global Prize -- 20 PEDs -- Winner --> Fizik

17:00 -- 1st Global Prize -- Project Zero-Three E.L.M Edition / 20 PED BLP Ammo -- Winner --> Fizik

17:15 -- 1st Global Prize -- 20 PEDs -- Winner --> Stoney -- ( said to keep it and re-use it :) )

17:30 -- 1st Global Prize -- E-Amp 11 -- Winner --> Fizik

17:45 -- 1st Global Prize -- 20 PEDs -- Winner --> Noz

18:00 -- 1st Global Prize --

• Adjusted Cryogenic Attack Nanochip IV (L) / 100k Synthetic Essence
  • Winner --> Noz
18:15 -- 1st Global Prize -- 20 PEDs -- Winner -- Noz

18:30 -- 1st Global Prize -- E-Amp 12 -- Winner --> Fizik

18:45 -- 1st Global Prize -- 20 PEDs -- Winner --> Fizik

19:00 -- 1st Global Prize -- CalyTrek CR Spirit III E.L.M Edition / 20 PED BLP Ammo -- Winner --> Fizik

19:15 -- 1st Global Prize -- 20 PEDs -- Winner --> Gatekeeper

19:30 -- 1st Global Prize --

• CalyTrek CR Spirit III E.L.M. Edition / 20 PED BLP Ammo
  • Winner --> Gatekeeper
19:45 -- 1st Global Prize -- 20 PEDs -- Winner --> Fizik

20:00 -- 1st Global Prize -- Pitbull MK I -- Winner --> Gatekeeper

20:15 -- 1st Global Prize -- 20 PEDs -- Winner --> Fizik

20:30 -- 1st Global Prize -- S B Ardenner 20 / 20 PED BLP Ammo -- Winner --> Fizik

20:45 -- 1st Global Prize -- 20 PEDs -- Winner --> Fizik

21:00 -- 1st Global Prize --

• Corinthian Ruby Kanin Pet / 500 Nutrio Bars / Pet Name Tag
  • Winner --> Martin
21:15 -- 1st Global Prize -- 20 PEDs -- Winner --> Gatekeeper

21:30 -- 1st Global Prize -- Teleportation Chip II (UL) / 100k Mind Essence -- Winner --> Martin

21:45 -- 1st Global Prize -- 20 PEDs -- Winner --> Noz

22:00 -- Most Globals Prize -- 100 PEDs -- Winner --> Noz
break-c.png

Thank you to all who participated and also to those who made Monria chat so much fun. There were others who really gave it a go, like Naming Policy Violation, but just didn't have any luck getting on the scoreboard.

A BIG thank you goes to my most awesome assistant who gets to do cool stuff and help with things that make my life easier, but was also the photographer for this event. Her photos are posted in the event thread. Thank you Rosa for capturing my most flattering side. The Cirque du Soliel death poses were brilliant. :p

I also made a special announcement during the event that I will post in the event thread soon, so stay tuned for that because there are many of you that this will apply to, and you'll want to know. :D
break-c.png

:clap I LOVE THIS COMMUNITY :clap
break-c.png

Top Bottom