Monria Shops Inventory Tool | General Discussion

Discussion in 'Monria Shops Inventory Tool' started by DarkMoonEnigma, Sep 21, 2019.

1. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Community Manager Monria Media Team MCAT Team Member

I have noticed that some of the shop owners are not keeping up with their inventory lists, so I will address this and see if we can get that sorted. All items available (or not) should be listed (or not, if out of stock) in the shops inventory database, including those being sold from shopkeepers.

I will personally make the rounds and compare shop inventory to the database. The inventory lists have to be kept up with in order for this to work properly and give the community easy access to what's available. This tool also helps to increase sales, so it's advantageous to keep the inventory list updated.

If something is temporarily out of stock, it should be noted so that people don't get frustrated when they check the inventory tool, go to a shop or shopkeeper thinking the item is available, only to find out that it is not.

We make the effort to support our shop owners/shopkeepers, so it is important that these inventory lists are kept updated. It's a very easy thing to update the inventory lists, it just takes a little time, but in the long run, it's worth it.

I would like to encourage all shop owners and those selling from shopkeepers to please be mindful of this.

Thank you very much. :)

2. Eric Shade Avenged

Eric Shade Avenged The Knights of Entropia (TKoE) Shop Owner

Coming from someone who spends a lot of time updating my personal spreadsheet... updating the inventory list here on the forum is very quick and easy :) I appreciate the simplicity of it!

Lets keep these lists updated people! This tool is a fantastic asset for all of us on Monria.

Gunner, Kendra, WangXiang and 2 others like this.
  3. WangXiang

WangXiang Virtually Everywhere Shop Owner Platinum Sponsor

This tool is fantastic. It helps me and potential customers knowing exactly what is in my shop inventory.

Gunner, Kendra, ShadowDragonV and 2 others like this.