Monria Shops Inventory Tool | Suggestions

Discussion in 'Monria Shops Inventory Tool' started by DarkMoonEnigma, Jun 27, 2019.

1. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Community Manager Monria Media Team MCAT Team Member

As we evolve with the Monria Shops Inventory Tool, please use this thread to post your Suggestions so that they are all in one place. It will make it easier for Anny to follow and address.

Thank You :)

Eric Shade Avenged and Anny like this.
  2. Eric Shade Avenged

Eric Shade Avenged The Knights of Entropia (TKoE) Shop Owner

I have a small suggestion to make. It would be very cool if I could create more columns, possibly up to 4? The current max columns is 2, but it would be cool to have a column for the Location, Retail Price, Quantity, and whatever else (for me it is booth owner name).

Can live without it, but would be cool to have :D

3. WangXiang

WangXiang Virtually Everywhere Shop Owner Platinum Sponsor

This type of information can possibly be useful for some shop owners; I see it as a private and optional information only for the shop owner, if it helps.

The system in its present form is already elaborated and will need some management by ALL shop owners to keep it up to date and useful. Therefore my suggestion would be : Keep it stupid simple :hi

DarkMoonEnigma likes this.
  4. Anny

Anny Well-Known Member Monria Yamato Pilot Monria Media Team MCAT Team Member

I agree with wang, but also see Shade perspective. I will look at the options.

But no matter the future developing i want to make clear one thing:
    All possible new options will be to bring more alternative, and to help shop owner and visitors.
    For the shop owner the only thing that HAVE to be respected is the already inplace "*" as item marker and the tag #monriashopready. Everything else is available to use for those who want :)