Monria Space Travel Program | Schedule

Discussion in 'Monria Space Travel Program | Schedule & Fees' started by DarkMoonEnigma, Jan 8, 2016.

1. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

MONRIA FREE SPACE TRAVEL PROGRAM

Program Manager: Eric Shade Avenged, General, TKoE
    Assistant Program Manager: Lamilla Lami Masterson

Launch Date: Friday -- January 8, 2016
    Monria Mothership: Yamato
    Yamato Official Crew: The Knights of Entropia (TKoE)

MONRIA FREE SPACE TRAVEL SCHEDULE

Friday & Sunday
    20:00 EU time / Monria --> Arkadia
    20:30 EU time / Arkadia --> Calypso
    21:00 EU time / Calypso --> Rocktropia
    21:30 EU time / Rocktropia --> Cyrene
    22:00 EU time / Cyrene --> Monria
    Things that new players should be mindful of:
    • make sure you have all planets and space downloaded before you travel with us
    • --- we won't wait for you to download a planet during our travel schedules
    • when traveling with us, make sure you let us know if you need a lift down to a planet
    • --- we generally do low-orbit drops at the planet which requires a personal spacecraft
    • --- you can usually hitch a ride with someone else exiting planet-side
    • --- at the Space Stations (except Monria), there is a 7 ped fee to teleport to the planet
    • we do a First Summons 15 mins and Final Summons 5 mins before leaving each location
    • we always begin our travel schedule at Monria at 20:00 game time
    • we like to keep our schedules on time, so please be mindful of when we do the Summons
    • remember to bring with you an RK-5 and welding wire to help at repair stations should we need it
    • Monrian Borns are given their first RK-5 and welding wire to also use during repair skilling runs
    Currently, individuals eligible for the free space travel program include all Monrian Born participants as evidenced by their exclusive Monria new player shirt, Yamato pilot staff, all TKoE society members, Monria Shop Owners, Monria Apartment Owners and Monrian Born Program management.​

If you are a TKoE society member, a Monria Shop Owner, or a Monria Apartment Owner and are not yet on the Yamato guest list, please post your full in-game name on the main sign-up list here. You will receive an in-game friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, and once the request is accepted, you will be added to the Yamato guest list.

As Monria evolves, more scheduled days and times may be added to accommodate growth.

Curd, sidekick069, Kendra and 3 others like this.
  2. Sholle Von Cartiz

Sholle Von Cartiz Well-Known Member

WoooHoooo DME !!! :)
    I will be ready! Beam me up Scotty when you are over Arkadia! :D

DarkMoonEnigma likes this.
  3. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

We'll be snatching your ass off Arkadia in a fly-by. :p

And by the way -- Scotty's aka is Monria Fleet Manager :D

Sholle Von Cartiz likes this.
  4. Eric Shade Avenged

Eric Shade Avenged Monria Space Travel Program Manager Shop Owner Monria Yamato Pilot

Woot, great news :)

5. Kendra

Kendra Moon Marketer and Virtual shopper Staff Member Moderator Official Moon Shopper Monria Media Team

Maiden voyage went really well thanks to the Monrian Flight crew :)

sidekick069 and DarkMoonEnigma like this.
  6. sluggo

sluggo Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius Shop Owner

Did we have any other customers besides our members on the guest list?

sluggo

7. DarkMoonEnigma

I don't think so, I've only been adding people from the TKoE Guest List and the VIP Guest List so far. I think Xander will be working out any other schedule for non-free flights.

This was the maiden voyage of the Monria Free Space Travel Program, and it went very well. Looked like there might have been a bit of pirate activity before leaving Calypso, and I think the crew was definitely ready for it, but it didn't happen. I think Anhithe was out there with his Equus being a threat. :D

Eric Shade Avenged likes this.
  8. E8ty2nd

E8ty2nd RedWizardHat.com Shop Owner

This is great news and a great schedule.

I can only imagine how difficult it might have been to get this launched and I just want to say THANK YOU! to the TKoE crew for taking on such an endeavor that so many people rely on.

9. Crazyshadow

Crazyshadow Monria Trader & Crafter

Awesome! And the time schedule is perfect!

DarkMoonEnigma likes this.
  10. sluggo

THis is good news, once we get the fine points hashed out and the word out I think this will be a HUGE draw to get people here to Monria.

sluggo

11. DarkMoonEnigma

I heard the second leg of our first weekend with the Monria Free Space Travel Program was successful, and that the TKoE crew took care of some pirate business as well. How proud are we of you. :D

My apologies that I did not make this trip. While I was parked in the forum a good portion of the day and responding now and then (I think), I had some RL distractions that caused this to slip my mind. I am setting a Friday and Sunday alarm on my phone. :p

Congratulations on an excellent MFSTP launch. I was aboard the first leg on Friday and you guys are awesome! :)

Eric Shade Avenged likes this.
  12. Eric Shade Avenged

Eric Shade Avenged Monria Space Travel Program Manager Shop Owner Monria Yamato Pilot

We had a very successful flight :D There was some pirate action on our way from Calypso to Monria :p We were attacked by two pirates, Micjack and Smokeitup. They were no match for us though... Everyone did an excellent job!

sidekick069 and DarkMoonEnigma like this.
  13. DarkMoonEnigma

Well that's certainly impressive. I hear that those guys are two of the toughest pirates in space, so good job indeed. :D

14. E8ty2nd

E8ty2nd RedWizardHat.com Shop Owner

Nice! I seen Smokeit up in cave 3 today I think

15. Xander Zan Catman

Xander Zan Catman Active Member

I am extremely proud of how the crew handled the pirates we encountered yesterday! As previously said, McJack and Smokeitup decided to have some fun with us....but with Anhithe running interferance in his Equus and our kick ass repair crew on the ready.... the pirate duo was overcome and we made it sfely to warp! To be honest tho, I don't think either pirate was actually killd... they turned tail an ran before they died : Smart move!

+rep to everyone involved!

XZC

16. DarkMoonEnigma

17. DarkMoonEnigma

Here's an actual snapshot of the Entropia Universe site news post:​

EU-NewsAlert-011416.png

18. Eric Shade Avenged

Too cool :) Looks like there's a new badass in town!! Congrats again to all!

19. sluggo

Well maybe not 'bad' hehe....
    sluggo

20. Trebor Ironwolfe

Trebor Ironwolfe Member

Ha ha!

Well I was originally going to just say THANKS for offering such a great service and all the time & effort involved.. but now in addition I will say congrats on a successful trip! (Dang.. missed out on some good VSE skilling.. ;)

Great Job TKoE!