Monria Space Travel Program | Schedule

Discussion in 'Monria Space Travel Program | Schedule & Fees' started by DarkMoonEnigma, Jan 8, 2016.

1. Kendra

Kendra Moon Marketer and Virtual shopper Staff Member Moderator Official Moon Shopper Monria Media Team

Nice! It's like making the Times :)
    I'm delighted they did a piece it looks really cool

sidekick069 likes this.
  2. Dragus Nova Starshine

Dragus Nova Starshine New Member

Great job TKoE! Proud to be part of the team...just sorry I missed it.
    Dragus

sidekick069 and DarkMoonEnigma like this.
  3. sluggo

sluggo Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius Shop Owner

I am sure there will be plenty of opportunities to get involved in stuff Dragus. We got a whole bunch of stuff planned and it's only going to get better from here.

sluggo

sidekick069 likes this.
  4. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

Love your avatar picture.

Dragus Nova Starshine likes this.
  5. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

I can't make today's travel schedule. I'm down with an exploding head and sore throat. Hopefully Ant or Kendra can take over for me. I sent an email to Ant about it.

6. Maximus Cashicus

Maximus Cashicus Well-Known Member

Get well soon DM, hope its just a 24hr thing.

7. sluggo

sluggo Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius Shop Owner

eww, you got that flu bug that's going around I take it? Somehow so far I dodged that one but seen what it's doing to others.

Relax a few days and get some rest, you don't want to mess with that crud.

sluggo

sidekick069 and Maximus Cashicus like this.
  8. Izz

Izz Well-Known Member

Drink some moonshine and hot tea, :cheers2 wrap up in an electric blanket and sweat it out...works for me!!:happy

9. Izz

Izz Well-Known Member

hehehe...Hillbilly Flu Fighter :havingamoment:

DarkMoonEnigma likes this.
  10. Tilaras

Tilaras Well-Known Member

Get better soon DME! You may have overworked yourself so relax and take a day or two to get back on your feet! We will all miss you in game and hope for a speedy recovery :)

DarkMoonEnigma and Izz like this.
  11. DarkMoonEnigma

Thanks you guys, appreciate the well wishes. However, I didn't overwork myself, it was a family member who went on an outing with another family member in the cold, came down with a bug, and then properly gave it to me.

Isn't that how it works. :rolleyes

Eric Shade Avenged and Izz like this.
  12. mikaile

mikaile Shop Owner Shop Owner

Question: if we need to log out, how do we know when it is safe to log back in? Do you have a skype channel or other off game communication?

13. DarkMoonEnigma

I just sent you a PM Mikaile, and we are working on a notification system that is more efficient. :)

Izz likes this.
  14. Sparky

Sparky New Member

I sure hope I have this figured out right. I am new and followed some advice my first day and ported to Calypso and have been trying to get home since. Looking forward to getting beamed up Sunday. Thank you for the great service.

15. glowpoke

glowpoke New Member

How do we board? When? Where? I would really like a ride to Calypso.

16. DarkMoonEnigma

You need to go to this thread and first determine if you are eligible for the free travel program.

If you are Monrian-born, then you are, and you'll need to post in that thread your full game name.

17. rojnaar

rojnaar Member

I'm still very new, haven't even hit a month in EU yet, but wanted to give a big THANK YOU for this service. I've been able to spend some time on the other planets, and get a better grasp of the game. Also, as a hoarder, I have been able to make plans to safely consolidate my storage's between the 3 planets, and that is an immense boon! I remember see'ing calls for a "repair trip", and I would certainly like to learn how I can help repair the ship while I'm onboard! See you all again this Friday

18. DarkMoonEnigma

Thank you Roj, it's always nice to get feedback on how our programs are working for the community. We will be doing a relaunch on the MNAT program very soon, and I would recommend all new, relatively new, and even those who have been around for a while to attend the classes. One of the classes will have a repair skilling session on the Yamato as a field trip.

In the meantime, I am also working with Shade on the space travel and repair skilling programs and since Shade has taken over management of these programs, he has spent time getting them reorganized, and I'll be doing a post about it quite soon. We're very pleased with the new direction.

If you want to join our travel schedule tomorrow, Shade will be our pilot, and I think he's going to do a repair skilling run either before or after, not sure which yet. We can make sure you have an RK-5 repair tool and welding wire if you've never done this before.

I'm glad the free travel program has been beneficial for you.

sidekick069 likes this.
  19. Akash

Akash New Member

If I am not eligible for free travel what is the cost from Caly to Monria then?

20. DarkMoonEnigma

If you sign up to be added to the Yamato guest list, and are not eligible for free travel, the cost would be 7 ped during our regular Friday and Sunday travel schedule that begins at 20:00 EU time from Monria to Arkadia to Calypso to Monria.