Virtualsense Space Travel Program | Schedule

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
If I am not eligible for free travel what is the cost from Caly to Monria then?

If you sign up to be added to the Yamato guest list, and are not eligible for free travel, the cost would be 7 ped during our regular Friday and Sunday travel schedule that begins at 20:00 EU time from Monria to Arkadia to Calypso to Monria.

Ahrotahn

Looks like an awesome service, Also looks like it will cost me a bit, but that's okay!

I have been here a few days, and love it. Definitely going to make it my permanent home.

I was wondering about the Monria Community Initiatives Program (CIP) mentioned in the first post here. What is that? I tried looking it up on forum search, but only found info pertaining to travel. Would love to get more info when you have a chance.

Thank you for doing this, and I look forward to riding and hopefully repairing sometime in the near future!

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I was wondering about the Monria Community Initiatives Program (CIP) mentioned in the first post here. What is that? I tried looking it up on forum search, but only found info pertaining to travel. Would love to get more info when you have a chance.

Information about the Community Initiatives Program (CIP) can be found here.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
dme can u please help me i want to be added to the ship but cant figure it out please help

I happen to know that you are Monrian-born, so before our travel schedule tomorrow (Sunday), you will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager. When you receive it, accept it, and when the MFM signs into the game, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and be invited to the Yamato chat channel.

The original post has the instructions for what you should add in your post, which is:

• your full in-game avatar name, which you should still do -- just edit your post please and do that
  • and also include that you are Monrian-born, which affords you the benefit of free travel
Thank You

Yuki Tagawa

I would like to be added to guest list too,for visiting other planets and explore space or do repairs on ship in the future,my avatar name Yuki MonriaChan Tagawa,arigato.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I would like to be added to guest list too,for visiting other planets and explore space or do repairs on ship in the future,my avatar name Yuki MonriaChan Tagawa,arigato.

Are you Monrian-born?

Leodolfr Leon Stronghorse

As of Feb. 3, 2017 the Yamato Free Space Travel program will be adding Rocktropia to the Schedule.

Friday and Sunday
20:00 E. U. Time Monria --> Arkadia
20:30 E. U. Time Arkadia --> Calypso
21:00 E. U. Time Calypso --> Rocktropia
21:30 E. U. Time Rocktropia --> Monria

All other rules, guidelines, safety procedures, protocols, and expiration dates will still apply as normal.

Flights will leave at the same time, go to the same place, just one stop added.
There will be no new tricks or special maneuvers to worry about.
There will still be the same standard 2 summons with the same time frame

mastermesh

MONRIA FREE SPACE TRAVEL SCHEDULE

Friday & Sunday
20:00 EU time / Monria --> Arkadia
20:30 EU time / Arkadia --> Calypso
21:00 EU time / Calypso --> Rocktropia
21:30 EU time / Rocktropia --> Monria
so uh... converting...

Friday & Sunday
3:00 PM Central Standard Time (Chicago Time) / Monria --> Arkadia
3:30 PM CST / Arkadia --> Calypso
4:00 PM CST / Calypso --> Rocktropia
4:30 PM CST / Rocktropia --> Monria

got it. Can't usually do the trips on Friday because of work, but may start doing the Sunday Trips.
Would be nice if there were some other days of the week.
Are these warp flights or just slow boats? If not slow boat, would be neat if there were some slow boat activity from time to time for repair skilling... Think I read something about a repairers list that I may want to get on eventually.

Would be nice if you Monria could afford another mother ship to do the planets too.
Someone is selling one (wish I could afford it, lol)...
Selling: Mothership

Last edited:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
so uh... converting...

Friday & Sunday
3:00 PM Central Standard Time (Chicago Time) / Monria --> Arkadia
3:30 PM CST / Arkadia --> Calypso
4:00 PM CST / Calypso --> Rocktropia
4:30 PM CST / Rocktropia --> Monria

got it. Can't usually do the trips on Friday because of work, but may start doing the Sunday Trips.
Would be nice if there were some other days of the week.
Are these warp flights or just slow boats?

Would be nice if you Monria could afford another mother ship to do the planets too.
Someone is selling one (wish I could afford it, lol)...
Selling: Mothership

First ... are you seriously asking if our travel is basic space flight rather than warps? The Yamato is a Mothership, and our schedule to each of the planets is done with warps. Also, we don't need another Mothership because we are already going to the planets that have the most activity. We will assess as we evolve when additional days are needed.

ledja

Thank you so much for doing this!

Name: ledjaman theledja ras
Soc: The Knights of entropia

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Thank you so much for doing this!

Name: ledjaman theledja ras
Soc: The Knights of entropia

You are already on the Yamato guest list, and as a member of TKoE, you have the free travel benefit. :)

Zhimax

Hello, i am a monria-born and would like to added as guest list in Yamato for free space flight program
Thx before

Top Bottom