DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
YAMATO GUEST LIST
PLEASE READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION

(you are responsible for your own travel activities)
(including travel schedule times - a link is provided below for our travel schedule times)

IMPORTANT ALERT
  • please take the time to read the information below before signing up
  • all Yamato passengers are now required to have their own space transportation to a planet
  • --- we cannot guarantee a ride, and ask that you not expect it please
  • everyone should make the effort to do the 8 posts to see the Shoutbox (see more details below)
break-c.png

GUEST LIST / VIRTUALSENSE MOTHERSHIP / YAMATO
  • please post your full in-game avatar name to facilitate ease in adding you to the Guest List
  • one of the following will apply to you
  • -----> make your choice and add the info along with your full in-game avatar name in your post
break-c.png

• identify if you are Monrian or Toulan Born ---> all Monrian or Toulan Born players are eligible for free travel
  • identify if you are a Monria or Toulan Shop/Booth Owner or Apartment Owner ... they get free travel as well
  • --- this means you have to claim the estate to be considered the owner, not just carry the estate deed in inventory
  • --- we have a Monria and Toulan Directory that identifies who the estate owners are and these are updated
  • identify if you are not eligible for free travel, but want to be on the guest list as a Paying Customer
break-c.png

• the Monria Fleet Manager staff avatar is used for the Guest List and Summoning functions only
  • ----- the MFM will be on board the Yamato during every warp schedule
  • the current Yamato Warp Schedule is posted here along with details for free travel
  • for Monrian/Toulan Born, please wear your exclusive shirt when boarding the Yamato to identify you as a free flyer
  • make sure you have all Planets and Space downloaded to prevent a delay in the travel schedule
The current Yamato Guest List can be viewed here.

IMPORTANT NOTE

• you must be on the surface of Monria and any planet in order to get the summons from the Yamato
  • -- you cannot be underground or in an instance, or at the Space Station
  • ----- a good place at Monria would be at the DSEC Forensics location
  • if you travel with us and exit at a planet destination ...
  • DO NOT accept the Yamato summons once you have exited the Yamato to the planet, unless ...
  • --- you are picking up items and continuing your travel to another planet
  • if you exit the Yamato at a planet and accidentally accept the Yamato summons ...
  • --- there is a 7 ped TP fee to get back down to the planet
  • if you are logging out during warps, please follow the instructions below to see our Shoutbox at the forum
VIRTUALSENSE FORUM SHOUTBOX
  • the Virtualsense Forum "Shoutbox" is used to communicate with passengers on the Yamato
  • it's to let them know when we are at their destination and safe to log in
  • this is done when someone is logged off due to carrying lootables in the "Materials & Mined Resources" tabs in inventory
  • in order to be able to see the Shoutbox on the right side of the forum, you must do the following:
  • --- go to this forum thread and follow the instructions "exactly"
  • --- just number each post 1 - 8 ... no need to write anything specific
  • --- DME must approve the first 8 posts of a new forum account in order to see the Shoutbox
  • --- once the posts have been moderated and are public in the test thread, you should see the Shoutbox
  • --- scroll down a bit on the right of the forum to see it
break-c.png

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
Sluggo Miner69er Fisthammer
shop owner, mon advisor, mentor, member tkoe

slug

Last edited:

Xander Zan Catman

Great idea - in the past, all our colonels were pilot access - I think going forward, we should again make the Colonels Pilots, with any additional pilots needing to request the pilot access. So maybe for TKoE Colonels.... add their rank to their msg!

XZC

PS: Going to post a link to this thread, in the current sign up list on the TKoE Forum to redirect people here!

XZC

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Great idea - in the past, all our colonels were pilot access - I think going forward, we should again make the Colonels Pilots, with any additional pilots needing to request the pilot access. So maybe for TKoE Colonels.... add their rank to their msg!

XZC

PS: Going to post a link to this thread, in the current sign up list on the TKoE Forum to redirect people here!

XZC

Great idea Xander, I'll make the adjustment because I think Sholle is a Colonel so far, and I'll also edit the sign-up information to ask the TKoE members to list their Rank so we know, then I can give Pilot access to the Colonels.

Thanks for posting this link at the TKoE site, it will be very helpful, and make this easier to manage.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Does the GL mean Gunner's List?

Also, as mentioned in my original post, the new program we have in place will clear the previous Guest List, which is making it necessary to re-add everyone. Unless Anhithe has done some re-adding already, as soon as I access the new Ship Manager account, everyone currently on the Yamato Guest List will be cleared. When the list gets a bit longer I'll hop into space and start adding everyone back, along with any new players that didn't have access before.

By the way, where is the Yamato parked please? I'll need it to be at the Monria Space Station to board.

Thank You :)

Eric Shade Avenged

The Knights of Entropia (TKoE)
Does the GL mean Gunner's List?

Also, as mentioned in my original post, the new program we have in place will clear the previous Guest List, which is making it necessary to re-add everyone. Unless Anhithe has done some re-adding already, as soon as I access the new Ship Manager account, everyone currently on the Yamato Guest List will be cleared. When the list gets a bit longer I'll hop into space and start adding everyone back, along with any new players that didn't have access before.

By the way, where is the Yamato parked please? I'll need it to be at the Monria Space Station to board.

Thank You :)

GL means Guest List. I'm not sure where the Yamato is at the moment, I don't see it on my map so maybe Anhithe already wiped the guest list?

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I updated the information in my original post so that there might be more understanding of what we're attempting to do with this program. There seemed to be some confusion with regard to the Guest List, so I (hopefully) cleared that up with the additional information I posted.

However, if you have any questions, please let me know.

Top Bottom