DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
LEE Squall7890 JY
Morian-born

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager sometime today or tomorrow, but well in advance of our next free travel program schedule. Accept the friend request, and when the MFM signs in after that, you will be added to the Yamato guest list.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Think this one was missed :) please can I be included in the fee flight program?

My apologies Knight, I think you're right, that one slipped past me somehow, but I guess it happens at times. This past week plus has been rather chaotic, but I'm getting back into the swing of things. I just need to sort out my schedule a bit more, but thank you for bringing this to my attention. I'll take care of it for you. :)

Joseph Joe Brazil
TKOE Captain (Former Colonel & Yamato Pilot)

I'll take care of this for you Joe. I'll be on my big computer later tonight and can catch up on Yama business. :thumbsup

PS --> love your avatar pic, brings back so many memories. :D

Jo Brazil

My apologies Knight, I think you're right, that one slipped past me somehow, but I guess it happens at times. This past week plus has been rather chaotic, but I'm getting back into the swing of things. I just need to sort out my schedule a bit more, but thank you for bringing this to my attention. I'll take care of it for you. :)

I'll take care of this for you Joe. I'll be on my big computer later tonight and can catch up on Yama business. :thumbsup

PS --> love your avatar pic, brings back so many memories. :D
I know, it's a real antique, isn't it? From WAY the heck back before the Bots destroyed Caly and drove us all off-world or underground. I wish I could still sit in that bar and drink, but SOMEONE decided that drunken colonists with high powered energy weapons isn't a good idea.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
shawn reaper petril
monria born

You will be receiving a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager shortly, so accept it and you will be added to the Yamato guest list.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
  • Fix3er Hobo Fix3er = Monrian-born

A friend request was sent out a couple of days or so ago from the Monria Fleet Manager, so please accept it so that you can be added to the Yamato guest list.

Vain Vani Evermore, calypsian. I'd like to manage to get from Arkadia to Calypso

We got you sorted on the Yamato guest list on Sunday, so you're good to go as a paying customer.

MrSergy Sergerus Vtoroy
Monrian-born

You will be receiving a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager soon, and after you accept it and the MFM sign into the game again, you will be added to the Yamato guest list.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
My apologies to those who haven't been added to the Yamato guest list yet. I had a family emergency at 3am this morning and it was a tough day, so missed the travel schedule, and I saw that Ant was otherwise engaged as well. Hopefully everything went ok, and we should be back on track on Sunday. Thanks for your understanding.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
HEADS UP PLEASE

Unless there's a repair skilling run that someone has scheduled in the game for Saturday, the only repair skilling runs that take place if there's enough people available is at the end of our Friday and Sunday travel schedule.

If you're interested in joining a repair skilling crew at the end of our travel schedule on Fridays and Sundays that conclude on or about 21:00 EU time, then go here to this thread and post please. This thread is for people to give their full in-game name to be added to the Yamato guest list and make known whether they are Monrian-born or TKoE, or not, because Monrian-born, TKoE and others as listed in the original post, are eligible for the free travel program.

You can sign up to be added to the Yamato guest list even if you are not eligible for free travel, but know that the only time that you can board the Yamato free is during the repair skilling runs because there are no warps involved. If you travel with us during our schedule on Fridays and Sundays, you will be considered a fee-paid customer, but the fee is only 7 ped.

The travel program and the repair skilling program are going through some changes right now for greater efficiency, so please bear with us as we work through this. I had a family emergency today, but will get everyone sorted tomorrow (Saturday) with regard to getting you signed up on the Yamato guest list.

Thank You

Top Bottom