Virtualsense Space Travel Program / Sign-Up List

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Elryn and Phantom, get back in the game because you have a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager and you need to accept it if you're going to be put on the Yamago guest list. We will be leave Monria in 15 minutes.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hi,

Haviland Tuffy Tuff here registering for the transport :) I am Monrian-born and would like to travel!

Hi Tuffy, I'll catch up with you in-game in plenty of time to get you added to the Yamato guest list prior to our Friday travel schedule in case you want to explore Arkadia or Calypso. You'll get a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager. Just accept and you'll be added when the MFM signs into the game prior to the travel schedule.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Keromar Kero Farkason
TKoE Private

Welcome to Monria, you will receive a friend request today from the Monria Fleet Manager and when you do, please accept it and you will be added to the Yamato VIP guest list.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
SachemUrsa/SachemUrsa/SachamUrsa

I had problems at character creation, so all are the same :)

Thank you, I'll get you set up on the guest list. Be on the lookout for a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Thank you very much. I teleported to Calypso, and then founD out I could not teleport Back :)

I sent you the friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager yesterday. We don't have another travel schedule until next Friday, but in the meantime, perhaps read the MNAT Tutorials here at the forum under the Beginners Corner and sign up for an official Monria Mentor if you don't already have one. There are great benefits for our Monrian-born.

We'll pick you up next Friday if you haven't gotten to the Moon yet.

Top Bottom