Virtualsense Space Travel Program / Sign-Up List

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Sol Sunny Sunflower. Monrian born with a name too cheerful for those dirty moon cultists!

I'll get you taken care of before our travel schedule on Friday. You'll receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, and after you accept it, I'll be able to add you to the Yamato guest list. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
My Sakura Tree

Born in monria ..

Hello Onur -- I will make sure that you get a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager before tomorrow travel schedule. Once you receive it, accept it, and then I can add you to the Yamato guest list.

Welcome to Monria. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Michael GLaDOS Grigorev
Born in Monria

Hey HeyTantOs TantOs
Born in Monria <3

First, welcome to Monria and our forum. :)

I will be sending you a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager before our travel schedule tomorrow, and after you accept the friend request, I will add you both to the Yamato guest list to activate your free travel benefit.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Michael GLaDOS Grigorev
Born in Monria

Hey HeyTantOs TantOs
Born in Monria <3

I just sent the friend request to both of you from the Monria Fleet Manager and I see you're both in the game, so please accept the friend request and I will add you both to the Yamato guest list. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hello i would like to repair the mothership?

Would you please post your full in-game name, and also if you are Monrian-born or not?

Thank You

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Ryn Ry Bloodborne and i am from calypso

Thank you. You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager shortly in the game, so please accept so that I can add you to the Yamato guest list.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
MyPedisHUGE Buddy
TKoE Recruit
Born _Ark

You will be receiving a friend request shortly from the Monria Fleet Manager in the game, please accept so that we can get you added to the guest list. :)

wasr10

Id like to be added to the mother ship guest list. I am Wasr10 of TKOE Society, I am the Sergeant in Arms..... I want to hunt dropships please hurry rofl...... I was on there long ago, now I got to tie in my facebook account to get on guestlist... and have multiple accounts linked crazy please get me on there now

Top Bottom