DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Quan Junn FRiGGiNG
Monrian Born

If you are wearing the Monria shirt, which is white with black trim, then you are Monrian Born.

I'll log in shortly and meet you at the DSEC Forensics location.

FRiGGiNG

If you are wearing the Monria shirt, which is white with black trim, then you are Monrian Born.

I'll log in shortly and meet you at the DSEC Forensics location.

There is no shirt on my gray-yellow robes and I'm on the Ginesis station. Apparently I did something wrong. sorry for interrupting. I'll try later.

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
There is no shirt on my gray-yellow robes and I'm on the Ginesis station. Apparently I did something wrong. sorry for interrupting. I'll try later.

There is an issue with cookies when someone tries to create a Monrian Born account from our site if they visited another planet site first. It could be something that was done in the past and not just on the day you create an account. It will remember the other site first and whatever site that is, that will be the planet of birth.

The best thing to do is to clear your cookies, log out of your browser completely, then log back into the Monria forum and click on PLAY NOW at the top right of our site. You will still go through the Calypso beginner training at Thule, but once you leave the Crystaline Cavern and enter the outer area, that's when your Monria shirt shows up and when you know that you are Monrian Born. Also, the Monria reference shows up in a few of the quest dialogues.

Not sure that this is something that MindArk will change anytime soon, so we have to let everyone who runs into this issue know how to get around it. I am looking into how we can put an alert at both this forum at the PLAY NOW location, as well as our main website. It's a frustrating issue right now, so we work with it the best we can.

Let me know if you should re-create your avatar and get the Monria shirt. :)

FRiGGiNG

There is an issue with cookies when someone tries to create a Monrian Born account from our site if they visited another planet site first. It could be something that was done in the past and not just on the day you create an account. It will remember the other site first and whatever site that is, that will be the planet of birth.

The best thing to do is to clear your cookies, log out of your browser completely, then log back into the Monria forum and click on PLAY NOW at the top right of our site. You will still go through the Calypso beginner training at Thule, but once you leave the Crystaline Cavern and enter the outer area, that's when your Monria shirt shows up and when you know that you are Monrian Born. Also, the Monria reference shows up in a few of the quest dialogues.

Not sure that this is something that MindArk will change anytime soon, so we have to let everyone who runs into this issue know how to get around it. I am looking into how we can put an alert at both this forum at the PLAY NOW location, as well as our main website. It's a frustrating issue right now, so we work with it the best we can.

Let me know if you should re-create your avatar and get the Monria shirt. :)

Many thanks for the detailed explanation. Let's try to do so. Thanks again. Only here it is necessary to do new mail or not?

Last edited by a moderator:
M

moonie

is there a time schedule for the taxi? and can non-moonies pay for transport?

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Many thanks for the detailed explanation. Let's try to do so. Thanks again. Only here it is necessary to do new mail or not?

Since you'll be creating a new avatar, you'll need to have a different email ... MindArk requires a unique email for each account, and unfortunately, you'll need to change your in-game avatar name as well, perhaps a variation of the current one would work.

FRiGGiNG

Since you'll be creating a new avatar, you'll need to have a different email ... MindArk requires a unique email for each account, and unfortunately, you'll need to change your in-game avatar name as well, perhaps a variation of the current one would work.
Another 1 question, I created a game account before registering on your site. I pressed play now before registering on the site. It affects?

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Another 1 question, I created a game account before registering on your site. I pressed play now before registering on the site. It affects?

Do the following:

1 - clear your cookies
2 - shut down your browser completely
3 - open your browser and come to this forum
4 - click on PLAY NOW at the top right
5 - create your Monrian Born account
6 - after it says you were successful doing that
7 - use that email to log into the game and create your avatar

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
can i please be added to the paying passenger list killed twice trying to get to monria
nikki viper

Please post your full in-game name, then when I can get back to my computer, I'll log in the Monria Fleet Manager and send you a friend request. After you accept it, you'll be added to the Yamato guest list and be sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I did it.))) I got a T-shirt with the letter M. Thank you for your diligence to help me.

Name - Dark FRiGGiNG Side

Monrian Born

Awesome ... I'll be back at my computer in about an hour and can meet you at the DSEC Forensics location to give you your starter kit. While you're waiting for me, check out the Monrian Born Program section for more information, and especially the MNAT Tutorials. Tutorials 1 and 2 will help you get set up.

See you soon. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
nikki viper

Your in-game name has 3 names and I'll need all 3 please.

After I log in to meet up with FRiGGiNG, I'll log in the Monria Fleet Manager and send you both a friend request. Does moonie want to be on the Yamato guest list? I think he said he did, and if so, he will have to come post his full in-game name as well. Thanks

Top Bottom