Virtualsense Space Travel Program / Sign-Up List

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
  • panda pp malone

Didn't remember that this was his in-game name, and yes, he is already on the Yamato guest list, I did it within the last couple of days, so now I will log the MFM in and get you on the guest list as well.

bogart

Sila DaHyHax Vetra
I was born on Monria (wearing the Monria shirt)
Not a Member of any society, newbie, seeking for Mentor.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Sila DaHyHax Vetra
I was born on Monria (wearing the Monria shirt)
Not a Member of any society, newbie, seeking for Mentor.

Sometime today you will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, and after you accept it you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Make sure you have all planets and space downloaded so there's no delay in travel.

I wall also meet up with you later to give you a starter kit ... most likely about 19:00 game time ... click on your System tab and then press U to get the in-game time in your time-zone. I'm on my phone and not at home right now.

Welcome to Monria. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Falstaff Fal Finder
CRT Member

Willing to pay for transport.

Thank you!

Hi Fal ... nice to see a CRT member here. :)

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager on Tuesday, and after you accept, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel. :)

hans

I should sign up in case opportunity knocks.
The Yamato usually flies when I am supposed to be sleeping but you never know, we may well align hours for an event or something.
Hans Andrew Smit, paying customer if it happens.

bogart

Hi, tried to connect to Yamato channel, but the system writes access is denied. I was accidentally teleported by NPC from Monria to Calypso, now I can not go back. How to use Monria Space Travel Program to return back? I have unfinished Monria quests. Sorry for newbie question.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hi, tried to connect to Yamato channel, but the system writes access is denied. I was accidentally teleported by NPC from Monria to Calypso, now I can not go back. How to use Monria Space Travel Program to return back? I have unfinished Monria quests. Sorry for newbie question.

Unfortunately, there is a bug with people losing chat channels. I have to keep sending invites to some to get back into the Yamato chat channel. I can send you another invite but not until a little later, it's 3am here and I'm on my way back to bed. I generally check for forum span when I wake up, and I noticed your post.

We only fly our schedules on Fridays and Sundays, so hopefully you can wait until Friday. Unfortunately, there's a Monrian Born quest that transports you to Calypso, but eventually we will be removing it. It was in place when we took over the Moon. It's not a simple process because it affects other quests.

In the meantime, see if you can complete a couple of quests at Camp Icarus, and specifically the Bukins Spare Rifle quest, and the first level of the Gauntlet mission to get your Vivo S10 heal kit.

We'll pick you up on Friday, and I will contact you in the game on Thursday sometime to get you back into the Yamato chat channel.

Sorry for the inconvenience. :)

themoonman

Mooney TheMoonMan Malone
(Use to be a part of TkoE but was inactive 2 years)

Cool Fact I Hit a 6.8k Ped Kerberos Dominant at Boreas 1 month after returning on the 2/2/18!!!

D

Deleted member 9432

Mooney TheMoonMan Malone
(Use to be a part of TkoE but was inactive 2 years)

Cool Fact I Hit a 6.8k Ped Kerberos Dominant at Boreas 1 month after returning on the 2/2/18!!!

There is no Mooney TheMoonMan Malone in current TKoE members list.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Alexander OhYeah Rashevskiy
Monria born (I have T-shirt)

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager today sometime and after you accept it you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Make sure you have all planets and space downloaded so that there are no delays during a travel schedule. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
i forgot top put "I" use to be a part of Tkoe 2 years ago im still friends with enigma and have the message from them that i was let go for inactivity

You are already on the Yamato guest list, I moved you from TKoE to the Paying Customer section of the pilot's passenger list at the forum since you're not with TKoE anymore. :)

nikki taylor

if you don't mind a slow ride with pie rats chasing you, find me in game I'll fly you back to monria
[nikki nikki viper]

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Count Cristo Monte
Apartment owner

Awesome Count ... let me know which apartment it is so that I can update the Monria Directory. I will also send you a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, and when you accept it I will had you to the guest list and send you an invite to the Yamato chat channel. I have already added you to the Yamato VIP passenger list that the pilots look at during travel schedules. :)

Bella Chia Chinka
Not eligible for free travel but would like to sign up as paying guest

Ok Bella ... you will also receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, and when you accept it I'll add you to the Yamato guest list as a paying customer and send an invite to the Yamato chat channel. :)

Top Bottom