Virtualsense Space Travel Program / Sign-Up List

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hi fellow morians I'm new to this game how do I sign up for the "Space Travel Program '?

You first need to give your full in-game name and whether you are Monrian Born, or any other status that makes you eligible for the free travel benefit as stated in the first post of this thread. If not eligible for the free travel benefit, then state that you are a paying customer.

Thanks

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I'm Monrian born ID: Jax Xp3nBirD son

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded to prevent a disruption during travels. Before you log into the game, click on the "Tools" link at the bottom right of the Client Loader to see what's downloaded and what's not.

Also, make sure to do your 8 posts in the test thread in order to see our Shoutbox at the forum on the right side just down a bit. This is where we communicate with our Yamato passengers during the travel schedules. The instructions for doing this are also at the bottom of the first post in this thread as well. Follow the instructions exactly.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Edward FEEBLE Flower
Monria born

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded to prevent a disruption during travels. Before you log into the game, click on the "Tools" link at the bottom right of the Client Loader to see what's downloaded and what's not.

Also, make sure to do your 8 posts in the test thread in order to see our Shoutbox at the forum on the right side just down a bit. This is where we communicate with our Yamato passengers during the travel schedules. The instructions for doing this are also at the bottom of the first post in this thread as well. Follow the instructions exactly.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hi enigma I'm Monrian born. Name: Enzo F rino.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
MissAnne Thrope ForFoxSake
Monria born

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Monria born.
Dmitry Pint Dill

I see that you have already done the 8 posts to see the Shoutbox, so read the following. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
MissAnne Thrope ForFoxSake
Monria born

You must have your avatar on Incognito because I cannot find you in the player registry ... please take yourself off Incognito so that I can send you a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager ... thank you.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Cloud Cuckoo Land
Monria Born

Since you are in the process of doing your 8 posts to see the Shoutbox, just pay attention to the following:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Redrick stalker Schuhart
Monria born

I will meet up with you on Saturday to give you the free Monrian Born starter kit that is part of our Monrian Born Program. I'm in the game generally around 14:00 or so game time every day. I am -4 game time.

In the meantime:

Also, make sure to do your 8 posts in the test thread in order to see our Shoutbox at the forum on the right side just down a bit. This is where we communicate with our Yamato passengers during the travel schedules. The instructions for doing this are also at the bottom of the first post in this thread as well.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hi enigma I'm Monrian born. Name: Anvar (Barinov Igor).

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Tom TomW1ck Wick Calypso Born :) member of Tkoe Recruit

Top Bottom