Monria Space Travel Program / Sign-up List

Discussion in 'Monria Space Travel Program | Sign-Up & Guest List' started by DarkMoonEnigma, Dec 28, 2015.

1. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

You were added to the Yamato guest list in February 2017.

2. Sour effin Diesel

Sour effin Diesel New Member

Oh, sorry about that, I didn't see you or MFM on my friend's list in-game. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2019
  3. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

I am about to log the MFM in for ship duties now so I will check the guest list.

4. Terpsy

Terpsy New Member

pretty Terpsy cat
    monrian born

5. DarkMoonEnigma

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded to prevent a disruption during travels. Before you log into the game, click on the "Tools" link at the bottom right of the Client Loader to see what's downloaded and what's not.

Also, make sure to do your 8 posts in the test thread in order to see our Shoutbox at the forum on the right side just down a bit. This is where we communicate with our Yamato passengers during the travel schedules. The instructions for doing this are also at the bottom of the first post in this thread as well. Follow the instructions exactly.

6. ahmed master abdelhamed

ahmed master abdelhamed New Member

hello i am new monria born i want join my name

ahmed master abdelhamed

7. DarkMoonEnigma

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded to prevent a disruption during travels. Before you log into the game, click on the "Tools" link at the bottom right of the Client Loader to see what's downloaded and what's not.

Also, make sure to do your 8 posts in the test thread in order to see our Shoutbox at the forum on the right side just down a bit. This is where we communicate with our Yamato passengers during the travel schedules. The instructions for doing this are also at the bottom of the first post in this thread as well. Follow the instructions exactly.

8. Sandy

Sandy New Member

i was told that i should register here saying that i am monria born
    my username is sandy

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2019
  9. DarkMoonEnigma

You need to post your full in-game name in order to be added to the Yamato guest list.

10. Sandy

Sandy New Member

sorry thought sandy was my full username
    game username is Irmini Sandy Ishtar

11. DarkMoonEnigma

12. AlexBuy

AlexBuy New Member

Aleksey AlexBuy Traders

13. DarkMoonEnigma

14. Nickolay

Nickolay New Member

Nickolay aihg1987 Trade

15. DarkMoonEnigma

16. Rokovoy

Rokovoy New Member

Hello i am new monria born i want join my name is
    Rokovoy Maksimyfka AkaPetuchcok

17. Vdohnovenie

Vdohnovenie New Member

Hello i am new monria born i want join my name is vdohnovlal vdoha VDHASHNIK :hi!!!

18. DarkMoonEnigma

19. dude covis slayer

dude covis slayer New Member

I think I posted here once but I'm not sure

Dude Covis Slayer
    New Monrian Born

I did, sorry, will I be put on the guest list AND the repair program from this post?

20. DarkMoonEnigma

I deleted the other post in the moderation queue. Once you are on the Yamato guest list, you will be able to join any repair skilling run that is done by our pilots when they have the time to schedule them.