Virtualsense Space Travel Program / Sign-Up List

ledja

Hello!

My ingame name is ledjaman theledja ras and I am currently a member of TKoE. Thank you so much!

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hello!

My ingame name is ledjaman theledja ras and I am currently a member of TKoE. Thank you so much!

Cheers

Hi Ledja, sometime tomorrow I will log in the Monria Fleet Manager and send you a friend request. Once you accept it, I will be able to add you to the Yamato guest list and send you an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Welcome to Monria. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hello im new born: Monria my game name: kefir zefir sortir. Want to be in Yamato guest list to travel. Thank you.

Welcome to Monria Kefir ... I'll catch up with you in the morning to give you a Monrian Born starter kit, and will also get you on the Yamato guest list. :)

I am -4 game time, so it might be past your morning when I catch up with you.

Louise Ranavolana Brooks

Not Monrian born etc - so not eligible for free travel.

I already am crew on another MS, will putting me on Yamamato's Guest List cause any problems?

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Louise Ranavolana Brooks

Not Monrian born etc - so not eligible for free travel.

I already am crew on another MS, will putting me on Yamamato's Guest List cause any problems?

Sometime before Friday you will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and be sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Being crew for another MS is not a problem.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hi, I am Gradth Grad Drax, Recruit, The Knights of Entropia Soc.

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager within the hour and as after you accept it, you will be placed on the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Igor Tyrict Macak
Monrian-born player

Welcome to Monria ... you will receive a friend request today from the Monria Fleet Manager before our travel schedule, and after you have accepted it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list.

Make sure that you have all planets and Space downloaded before traveling with us. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Igor Tyrict Macak
Monrian-born player

I am unable to find you on the in-game Player Registry. You have your middle name in your post as "Tyrict" and as "Tyrist" as your forum account name, but I tried both in the game and you are not showing up.

Would you please let me know exactly what your in-game name is, and also check that your status is not set to Invisible or Incognito, because this will prevent me from finding you in the Player Registry, and also from adding you to the Yamato guest list. Thank You

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Ivan Maestro Kozhedub
New born player in Monria

I'm logging in the Monria Fleet Manager now and you will receive a friend request soon. After you accept it, I can add you to the Yamato guest list.

Please make sure that you have all planets and Space downloaded before traveling with us.

Thank You

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Sorry I hurried and made a mistake. Igor Typict Matsak

I was able to find you in the Player Registry this time and sent you the friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, so just accept it and I'll get you on the Yamato guest list and send you an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

By the way ... did you mean to use the forum name you created, or did you want that to be Typict as well?

Top Bottom