Virtualsense Space Travel Program / Sign-Up List

Partizan

Yes! There were difficulties, but the support helped me to be born on Monria!
But I somehow ended up on Calypso. I carried out missions on Monria but at some point teleport to Cali. But I ever, will definitely be back home!

Last edited:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Yes! There were difficulties, but the support helped me to be born on Monria!
But I somehow ended up on Calypso. I carried out missions on Monria but at some point teleport to Cali. But I ever, will definitely be back home!

Yes, there is a mission in the beginning of the quest line that will transport new players back to Calypso, and hopefully, we will make a change to that as soon as possible. In the meantime, I will get you sorted on the Yamato guest list so that you can fly back to Monria on Friday when we pick up passengers at Calypso. :)

Sometime today you will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Catch up with you soon. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
iwillsolo
monarian born <3

Hi Solo ... you will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager sometime today and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hi, my avatar name is Calisto Nicole Lionheart and I am Monrian Born. Please add me to guest list. Thanks.

I could not find you in the Player Registry in the game, so it might be that you could be on Invisible or Incognito ... please send a friend request to the Monria Fleet Manager so that I can get you on the Yamato guest list before the travel schedule today, otherwise, if you were planning to travel with us today, you'll have to wait until Sunday. Thank You :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Ok, I will send a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager to both of you. Accept it and you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
IGN : Samm Zeidan Kalus
Monria born:)
Please add me into the list.
Mission port me to Calypso. I need to get back to the Moon...

Thanks.

Ok Zeidan, I'll send you a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager sometime today, and after you accept it I'll add you to the Yamato guest list and also send you an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Our next travel schedule is tomorrow (Sunday) so we'll pick you up at Calypso and bring you home.

Sorry you got shifted there but that mission was in place before we took over almost 2 yrs ago. We will eventually get that sorted.

See you on Sunday. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
phantom phantom rxt

Thank you ... you will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager in the game shortly and when you accept it you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

and what time is it at

and i want to go to calypso

We already had a chat in the game and I indicated that I am most likely going to put together a Calypso Field Trip for next weekend because we've had quite a few new Monrian Borns pop up lately and it would be a good time to take them to Calypso and help them complete beginner missions there.

However, for when you DO travel, please be mindful of the travel times here, because we keep a tight schedule. We do a first summons 15 minutes and 5 minutes before we leave each location and you have to be actively in the game, not AFK, and not in an instance or underground. When the Yamato Summons appears on your screen, you have to accept it so that it can transport you to the Yamato hangar.

Aslak Gand Donner

Aslak Gand Donner - I no longer qualify for free flight ;) Will you add me to the paying customer-list? It just won't be a complete weekend without a journey on the esteemed Yamato :p

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Aslak Gand Donner - I no longer qualify for free flight ;) Will you add me to the paying customer-list? It just won't be a complete weekend without a journey on the esteemed Yamato :p

Ok Gand, thank you for letting me know. :)

Top Bottom