Virtualsense Space Travel Program / Sign-Up List

Cthtlla Floor 4 apartment 4. My (son) Sith Jedi Meister has the deed at the moment he has two shop keeper pads in there. But the apartment has not been sold. Is that okay?

Thank you

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
THANOS ZEE VIPER
TKoE Recruit

You'll get a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, and after you accept it you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel. You also gain the free travel benefit being TKoE. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Cthtlla Floor 4 apartment 4. My (son) Sith Jedi Meister has the deed at the moment he has two shop keeper pads in there. But the apartment has not been sold. Is that okay?

Thank you

Unfortunately, we don't split deed benefits, it's only whoever holds the deed. Even if the cost of an apartment or the cost of a shop is shared, we can only offer free travel to the deed holder ... unless Ant changes that, but I don't really see that happening because anyone can come along and claim that they are sharing costs and we can't verify that.

I'm truly sorry about that Count ... you guys are upstanding members of our community and we appreciate you. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Okay that is not a problem. Can you add me as a paying guest?

Of course, I'll take care of that for you now, and make sure you are on the Yamato guest list as well.

Thanks for your understanding, appreciate it. :)

Bolleke

Hello Morene Bolleke Wezenbeek! more or less new to monria, if someone can add my to the guest list as paying customer, thank you very much :)

Last edited:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
eHello Morene Bolleke Wezenbeek!

More or less new to monria, if someone can add me to the guest list as paying customer, thank you very much :)

Going to send you a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager in the game now. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hiroshi Zhimax Ryo
I am a Monrian-Born

I'm logging the Monria Fleet Manager in the game now and you will receive a friend request, after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Please make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded so that there isn't a disruption in your travels, and it doesn't impede the travel schedule because we like to remain on time.

Thank you. :)

Top Bottom