Virtualsense Space Travel Program / Sign-Up List

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Christo Ethan Benvie Monria Born

Welcome to Monria Ethan ... you will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager in a while and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded so that there are no disruptions when traveling with us.

I will also get into the game shortly to see if I can catch up with you to give you your starter kit. I'll be at DSEC. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Baron Dayi Kerkenez

Just a new Monrian born.

Hi Baron, welcome to Monria ... I actually have the Monria Fleet Manager logged in right now, so I will send you a friend request, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list.

Make sure you have all planets and space downloaded so that you don't experience any disruptions when you travel.

I will log DME in after I finish with the guest list maintenance on the Yamato and meet you at DSEC Forensics so that I can give you the starter kit. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
mike MikLlitoris litoris

knights of entropia society

I'm going to be logging in the Monria Fleet Manager in a minute and I'll send you a friend request, after you accept, I can add you to the Yamato guest list and send you an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Does your middle name have an 'e' at the end of Mik ... or is that spelled differently?

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Would love to be added please!

ledjaman theledja ras

TKoE Private

You are already on the Yamato guest list and on the passenger list under TKoE, so you're set. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Monria Moon Walker
Monrian Born

I would like to be add to guest list.
Thank you
Moonwalker

ben chemistben bonness monarian born

Both of you will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager today, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel. Make sure you have all planets and space downloaded so that there is no disruption in your travels.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Tonga Momba Bomba
can i be add to guest list?

Hi Tonga, nice to see you at the forum ... I don't think you are Monrian Born or a member of the TKoE society, so you will be added as a paying passenger. The fee is 7 ped if traveling with us during our schedule on Fridays and Sundays.

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel. Not sure how long you've been in the game, but just to be on the safe side, be sure that you have downloaded all planets and space prior to traveling with us. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Lacey Lacey Lionheart

Monria Born

Hi Lacey ... welcome to Monria. We have already exchanged messages in the game and have a time to meet up later for your starter kit.

In the meantime, you will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded so that there are no disruptions to your travel.

See you later. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Abdulradjak eltz03 Nasser
Monrian Born, Newbie

On Friday before our travel schedule that starts at 20:00 game time, you will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded so that there is not a disruption in your travels. :)

Top Bottom