Monria Stable - What would YOU like to see in it?

Discussion in 'General Monria Discussions' started by sluggo, Jun 24, 2016.

1. sluggo

sluggo Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius Shop Owner

I am going to start this as a new thread so as not to totally jack the original thread.

As we know, there is a stable on Monria, and it is going to be up for sale to the general public very soon.
    With that in mind.

All the pet owners out there?
    What buffs would YOU like to see offered at the stable?

I am starting this thread just to get a feel for what is out there, what people might be wanting / needing, and to get more information from our community to better help us not only serve you, but help the person who does buy the stable, make a more informed / better decision because they won't be going into it totally blind and will already have a leg up on the desires of our people.

Please post what you would like to see from your friendly Monrian Pie Steppin Store :D

sluggo

2. sluggo

Wow, I can't believe there is no interest in a Stable or is everyone keeping quiet because they want to try to steal it cheap at the auction?

3. WangXiang

WangXiang Virtually Everywhere Shop Owner Platinum Sponsor

The preferred buffs seem to be 'Acceleration' (for miners) and 'Increased Health' (for hunters) but existing stables are not very active so it is a bit difficult to say.

Maximus Cashicus likes this.
  4. Maximus Cashicus

Maximus Cashicus Well-Known Member

Sluggo, I don't really do the pet thing so I'm pretty clueless on the subject

Oh, but as Wang said increased health sounds great.

5. sluggo

Thank you for your inputs guys. So with all these annoying obnoxious pets running around, they don't use the stables of ten? Why would that be, the pet has it's own inate buff instead?

sluggo

6. Maximus Cashicus

Maximus Cashicus Well-Known Member

Yeah some pets have their own special buff, oratan miner has decreased crit hit for example, but those are the rarer ones I think.

7. sluggo

I'll be honest, I was thinking of the stable but, well.
    A. Im not too keen on the whole pet thing to begin with, now Id have to have a constant supply of essence to buy buffs to sell, and if it don't sell, im out the money I put in, hmmmm, negative mark.

B. Id have to tame and food processor critters to get the essence, with decay on whip, or buy on AH with MU and possible transport costs to get it to buy buffs for sale... neutral at best to slight negative mark.

C. There doesn't seem to be a huge market as of yet for a stable here, which hopefully changes once we DO get animals to tame, and yes I know pet taming can eventually be expanded, but look how long it took to get this far, after a complete halt - removal on it for how many years. MA is not known for their expeditious service.... neutral mark.

D. At times I don't have the time to tend my store properly, let alone babysit yet another venture. Yes I know a stable is a bit more autopilot than a store is but still.. neutral mark

IF people do buy from stable, they are using the buff to either hunt or mine with. I think Id do better selling them hunting and mining supplies via my store and craft supplies, than trying to sell pet buffs for Wendy's leg humper Lv 12 rotten poodle.

Here's an idea that would make Monria rich overnight.

Sell a STFU already gun. One shot at a pet and for 15 minutes you don't have to listen to it's annoying ass barking, mewling, roaring, yelping, trumpeting, drooling, snorkeling, crying, baying, licking etc etc. I think it'd be hard to keep those in stock :D

sluggo