Monria Sweat Circles

Discussion in 'Monria Sweating' started by DarkMoonEnigma, Nov 2, 2017.

1. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Chief Fun Officer Monria Media Team

The majority of sweat circles used to be at the Cave 3 TP, and there are probably sweat circles that still occur at that location, sometimes even advertised in Monria chat, but since our reconstruction of the craters, the South Crater has become a popular sweating location just a tad North of the TP where low level Yogs are. The revive and turret is nearby to make it convenient.

We will be introducing an actual sweating location in the DSEC Forensics crater near the Hub that we are developing. The "Yogs Burrow" is there now at [37437, 21566, 26] with low level 3 Yogs, but we need to add the revive. Not sure there will be a turret at this time. Ant wants to encourage shooting and looting the Yogs.

Once the Yogs Burrow is fully operational, we will also host sweating events. An announcement will be posted when the development is complete and ready for some serious sweating. :D

In the meantime, make sure you read MNAT Tutorial #4 for further information about sweating.

2. SachemUrsa

SachemUrsa Active Member

I am a solo sweater, I don't waste my time group sweating, not worth it for me. That is why I am in the caves, mobs stay in one place, good for solo sweaters like me.

The only times I hunt is in the events on Monria. I only do it then to be part of the community. Otherwise I don't hunt unless I have to and the mob can not be sweated.

3. Twilight Vixen

Twilight Vixen New Member

Yay sweat circles!

4. SachemUrsa

SachemUrsa Active Member

Nice to see you are planning a spot just for sweating.
    I can handle low level 3 Yogs solo, so sweat circles may want a good sweating spot with some mid range Yogs as well.

5. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Chief Fun Officer Monria Media Team

The current plan is to provide a sweating place with a low-level 3 Yog for our new Monrian Borns so that they have a better chance of navigating their beginning experiences with sweating. Don't know what level Yogs you sweat, but higher level players have more options than new Monrian Borns, so we want to be able to accommodate them.

However, the Yogs Burrow will be open to anyone who would like to sweat there.

I don't think that creating another location with higher-level Yogs would be on the agenda anytime soon, but that doesn't mean that it wouldn't be looked at as a suggestion. :)

SachemUrsa and hans like this.
  6. Curd

Curd Well-Known Member

I revived at [37641, 21727, 26] yet the terminal seems to be missing.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2018
    DarkMoonEnigma likes this.
  7. DarkMoonEnigma

It's a place, not a thing. :D

Expect the Unexpected :p

8. Tremer

Tremer New Member

I see not many people born on monria are interested in this topic. Sadly, I would like to team up with newbies like me to collect sweat in a group. :(

9. DarkMoonEnigma

I'm working with a few people to coordinate sweat circles in the near future so that we have something going for our Monrian Born at least. I have some real life things going on over the next couple of weeks, but then will have a lot more time to be flexible and work with getting sweat circles going on Monria.

Hang in there if you can, and for now, sweat the Shoggoth North of DSEC Forensics. Shadow and/or myself will be available to heal and give concentration buffs near the TP, so stop by there now and then, and especially if you should die.

My time is opening up in a couple of weeks, so I'll be able to do more. :)

10. Tremer

Tremer New Member

DME tell me the coordinates in the north please, otherwise I could not find anyone there.)

Gunvald of Monria likes this.
  11. DarkMoonEnigma

People usually sweat by themselves North of DSEC Forensics, there's rarely a circle there, or more than a few people sweating on their own right now. Try to do that if you can, and then ask in Monria chat if anyone is available to sweat in a group. Sometimes Shadow will work with a group, but in a couple of weeks when my time opens up we're going to see if we can get sweat circles going more often. :)

You only have to go a little ways North of Forensics so that you are close to the TP there at the edge where you can drag your mob there when it's dry and you won't waste ammo killing it.

12. Tremer

Tremer New Member

Now finally understood, thanks again for the answers.)

13. SachemUrsa

SachemUrsa Active Member

Tremer, if you are new to sweating, start with the weakest Shoggoths in the tunnels from the first cave teleport. They stay in one place and respawn quickly. Great for learning on and building your evade skills, as they have a fast attack speed and very low damage. That is where I did my early sweating on Monria.

14. Gunvald of Monria

Gunvald of Monria Active Member

Agree with SachemUrsa it is great spot!

Another good location if the cavern one is "reserved", is big crater north from the DSEC Forensics.

Weakest Shoggoth dmg/health wise is L2 Shoggoth Shapeshifters.

With your 0 skills they might bring you to half health but no futher.

This is where i usually swunt/collect.

15. DarkMoonEnigma

JUST A HEADS UP ... we have a few new members in our community who are making great strides in starting sweat circles at DSEC Mining Camp ... Peanut and Panther are a couple of them, as well as established community members like Shadow, and I will get involved when I can to help. It would be nice to have a daily sweat circle going. Unfortunately for me, I have other Monria work that I need to attend to, but I will definitely make an effort to join in when I can break from it.

This is a good thing and I thank those who take the time to help our Monrian Born and others get some serious sweating done. It's also nice to have company and a bit of fun chat while sweating, makes the time go faster I think. :)

16. Panther

Panther Member Monria Yamato Pilot

Toshijo, Rose and Wolf can also often be found sweating. If there are only a few of us we gather just West of DSEC Mining Camp tp and sweat Level 3 Yogs. If there are more people and someone wants to be a group healer we’ll gather to the East of the tp instead and sweat higher level Yogs.

If you’re wanting to sweat in a group it’s probably a good idea to ask in Monria chat if anyone else would like to so you can meet up and form a circle

17. Gunvald of Monria

Gunvald of Monria Active Member

L3 Yog spot Panther is talking about is perfect for 3-4 "man" groups.

Would be nice to see multiple groups over there!

When i get the time i could come from RT to Monria some weekends to do some healing skilling, that way instead of just skilling it would bring additional benefit for the community aswell!

Keep up the hard work people and create the connection!

:thumbsup

toshijo, Panther and DarkMoonEnigma like this.
  18. Panther

After a swunt team discussion today I want to state that I will reserve 2 hours, from 8 pm - 10 pm EU game time (RL permitting), each day specifically to be available to set up a sweat circle (and TT swunt if there are participants that want to kill the Yog when it is dry).

:twocentsm

To facilitate having regular sweat/swunt circles going on Monria that benefit all players (e.g. sweat for crafting, heal skilling etc) but especially new MBs, it might be an idea if we could have a tentative availability list/thread that more experienced players can sign up to so that we can try and cover all timezones.

19. DarkMoonEnigma

I will set that up for you now Panther, last night got away from me, sorry. :)

Gunvald of Monria and Panther like this.
  20. Panther

No problem, I know you don’t “stand in Forensics twiddling your thumbs” :D. Just thought I would put the idea here in the meantime to percolate :).

Thank you again :thumbsup