Monria Team | 2nd Anniversary Event | Come Celebrate With Us

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I added a HEADS UP in the first post about the increased spawns.

Tataio Spitfire misho

Best-Fireworks-Display-Devon-Dorset-2016-1080x640.jpg

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Glad to see teams signing up for the event, this will be awesome. :clap

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Not too late Sorschae ... as long as a team is registered before the end of the event, their globals/hofs will count toward the prizes at the end of the event. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I haven't gotten the results from Ant yet, but when I do I'll add them to the first post and do an update post to let you know that they have been added. It's going to be interesting to see not only who all the winners are, but also the individual global/hof totals. One person (might have been Heidi Lyst) who told me she had counted 57 for herself. :D

The globals/hofs for the event prizes are only being counted from 12:00 - 23:59 EU time, even though Ant said that the increased spawn locations were active since 00:00 EU time Friday night. That was unintended, but since it happened, he said it could be a period of time that people could work on their missions if they wanted.

At any rate, it was an amazing 2 yr anniversary event and we thank all of you who came to the Moon to celebrate it with us. We keep seeing more new faces, as well as those we've known from back in the day, making it almost like old home week during out events, and ... we're seeing more Monrian Born.

Which reminds me ... if any of you are telling friends to join EU and create an avatar on Monria, make sure you have them come to our forum and click on the PLAY NOW button at the top right of the forum. Also, let them know that if they go to a planet site to explore first and then come to the Monria forum, to clear their cookies, because there seems to be some kind of glitch that doesn't read our forum code, but rather the previous planet site the person was at. This was discovered some time ago and it came up again yesterday when someone sent me a PM at the forum about it. They were trying to create a Monria avatar but had been at the Arkadia site first and that's the planet they ended up on.

I don't know, it's all confusing to me right now, but I had alerted Ant about this and I think he was looking into it. We certainly don't want people to be challenged if they want to be Monrian Born.

I'll be back to add results to the first post when I get them.

And how about that 22K Lyst that Rocket got during the event. :shock We're doing something special with that. :D

Top Bottom