Monria Ultimate crafting click - Melee Durability Amplifier 94

Crazyshadow

Monria Trader & Crafter
After 4 months of collecting Monria mob's parts, I finally managed to gather enough cultist claws for a click of Melee Durability Amplifier 94. A Monria specific big melee amp. Unfortunately not a success :( and my BP had only 2 click on it.

Ultimate click.jpg

For info: 225ped tt per click, around 1200-1400ped per click with MU. (Yes this is crazy)

People are asking me why is the MU to click that high? Let me explain:) :

Mob parts required for a single click:
  • 160 Cultist Claw (900%)
  • 105 Yog Tusks (400%)
  • 105 Yog Eyeball (300%)
  • 55 Yog Skin (101%)
  • 630 Shoggoth Skin (300%)
  • 105 Shub Skin (101%)
Right now I am missing only Cultist Claw, I dont know why do the BP need so many and why are they so rare?
Assuming an average drop rate of 1/1200, that bring to a total of 192 000 cultist to kill!

I think MA seriously need to revise the cultist claw droprate. Otherwise, gear up! hunter! Bring me some more claw!

Last edited:

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
I know it sucks when you don't get something youve been going after for a long while.
If it is 300 ped a click as you said, then it appears even though you didn't get your item, you still profitted a bit in the return, so that part is not bad at least.

I tried Lv 8 amps the other night and it ate me alive, fail after fail after fail.

I don't do cultists too often but will keep an eye for claws when I do.

slug

Crazyshadow

Monria Trader & Crafter
I know it sucks when you don't get something youve been going after for a long while.
If it is 300 ped a click as you said, then it appears even though you didn't get your item, you still profitted a bit in the return, so that part is not bad at least.

slug

225 per click is the tt value cost, I pay MU when I buy mob's parts, so the cost to click is around 1250 ped per click with MU. So thats about 1000ped loss

Btw, if someone see a Melee Dura amp 94 BP anywhere,let me know. Those are super rare

Reactions: Izz

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Oh o_O
That's just crazy
Are the Amps really special?

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Oh I see....:oops:
I hope you do better on them the next time:thumbsup

Alissanos

VCAT Team Member
Yikes! thats some click, don't think I would be brave enough to click that one! Best of luck with your next attempts on it, I have one cultist claw in storage if you want it and ill keep any more I get for you.

Top Bottom